Home The Bridge
Options

Predicting Mega Crew

AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
We know L'Rell will be the first 5* and it looks like Kol will be recurring 5*. So who will be the rest of the new crew? My guesses:

5*:
L'Rell
Pike
Spock
Section 31 Georgiou

4*:
Number 1
Jett Reno
EV Suite Burnham
Tyler variant TBD

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    EV suit Burnham already exists and is 5*
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    New 3* Lt Connolly - that's right peeps we have a new Wesley,

Edit
    OPs Suggestion seems a bit Klingon light for what seems to be a Klingon Disco Mega. I think Georgiou will be saved for the next Mega once more of the Disco series has unfolded. I'd like to think Reno and Pike would feature somewhere though in this.

I am wondering whether Ujilli of the House Mokai will feature however.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    4* instead of 5*, but we got Section 31 Georgiou.

Also it looks like it is a Discovery event not a Klingon event
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Crossing my fingers for a 5* Pike and/or a 5* Scruffy Mirror Lorca. I expect we'll get either a 4 or 5* DiscoSpock.

I wouldn't mind a 4* of the Tellarite bounty hunter from the Short Trek, if only because Timelines is sorely lacking in the Tellarite department.
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    4* instead of 5*, but we got Section 31 Georgiou.

Also it looks like it is a Discovery event not a Klingon event

That Orc with the Clown Makeup is the Recurring 5*. He's kinda sorta like a Klingon
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossing my fingers for a 5* Pike and/or a 5* Scruffy Mirror Lorca. I expect we'll get either a 4 or 5* DiscoSpock.

I wouldn't mind a 4* of the Tellarite bounty hunter from the Short Trek, if only because Timelines is sorely lacking in the Tellarite department.

We are in desperate need of more (well, any) Tellarites. Someone like Ambassador Graal could be a real nice addition to any event, too.
  • Options
    edited January 2019

We are in desperate need of more (well, any) Tellarites. Someone like Ambassador Graal could be a real nice addition to any event, too.

Tellarites are definitely missing. We need an "Evolution" of Tellarites.

TOS
    TMP
    Enterprise
    Disco

I think their makeup has been a little different every iteration

• Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019

Tellarites are definitely missing. We need an "Evolution" of Tellarites.

TOS
    TMP
    Enterprise
    Disco

I think their makeup has been a little different every iteration
    Good idea.
    6h5g1izcf2bj.jpg
    fcawq5jchaij.jpg
    a5zph4nqpaiv.jpg
    5fg2dygfvs8b.jpg
    But don't forget when Christina Ricci played a Tellarite named Penelope. ;)
    44b1e60s3ah6.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • Options
    Given that there are characters from season 1 in it, I guess that Mirror Burnham is likely to be featured too. And since they're adding Number One, they will probably also add Pike. Mirror Stamets could be a 5* and Chekov a 4*. That leaves place for two more 4*, one of which will probably be a DSC character. I'm still hoping for Jet Reno, but it would also be nice if it was a character from the Short Treks, like Po.
  • Options
    Given that there are characters from season 1 in it, I guess that Mirror Burnham is likely to be featured too. And since they're adding Number One, they will probably also add Pike. Mirror Stamets could be a 5* and Chekov a 4*. That leaves place for two more 4*, one of which will probably be a DSC character. I'm still hoping for Jet Reno, but it would also be nice if it was a character from the Short Treks, like Po.

We probably will most likely get Mirror Burnham after the real one shows up in the show. One of the possibilities I was thinking would be cool for the Season Two cliffhanger is for her and Prime Lorca to pop up in the Prime Universe. We do not know FOR SURE that either is dead.
  • Options
    Since they seem to be on track chasing this weird signal across the galaxy, I would hazard a guess that there will be nearly none of the usual aliens coming up.

Instead we might get a hospital gown frazzled Tilly. ;)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given the crew this week and the trailer for next week's discovery, I'm going to predict Jett Reno will be the 4* next week. I'm going to say Pike will be the 5*, but I'm less confident about that one.
  • Options

Your crystal ball is operating properly.........
  • Options
    Given the crew this week and the trailer for next week's discovery, I'm going to predict Jett Reno will be the 4* next week. I'm going to say Pike will be the 5*, but I'm less confident about that one.
    More Jett? Please tell me she was not a one-shot. I think Tig Notaro is a great actor!!!!!!
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Jett? Please tell me she was not a one-shot. I think Tig Notaro is a great actor!!!!!!
    She is in the trailer for next week's episode
  • Options
    YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

y37lqejq2564.gif
  • Options

Your crystal ball is operating properly.........

I didn't even remember that I wrote this :D
  • Options
    Thanks to all the kind folks using the spoiler functionality <3

I try. If I forget, I gotta start over in the tablet. Can't Select All and tag it.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    YAY!!! YAY!!! YAY!!!

y37lqejq2564.gif
    Agreed!
    x7r1xneodbok.gif

Let’s fly!