Home The Bridge

Jan 28 'special offers'

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
Two weeks in a row... Plz gtfo... Hey that rhymes, assuming it gets past the filter

n3t2h5dj3ktk.jpg

Comments

• RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy moly that's a spicy price tag.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »
    Holy moly that's a spicy price tag.

Just the 100 bucks one in Canadian Dollars, but yes, yes it is
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iconic Crew...not bad but still too rich for my blood.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    4k27iomoyydb.jpg

Nope.
  • Never have, never will.

cez5gc2y824z.png
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iconic Crew...not bad but still too rich for my blood.
    Same for both my accounts.
    With the 1500 dil just not enough to tempt me.
    Not sure what I would have done if it was the 4000 dil. version.
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Dilithium Underwhelm again....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017

• NO!!!!
    Give me packs...or crew...or, i don‘t know, but not that.
    Come on DB. I‘ve got all these ships maxed out

o7qkdzs2nhfl.png
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I guess it’s not a bad deal if I was going to be buying dilithium any way, but really DB offer me something but ship schems.

b3bbxoaqq6c4.png

Speaking of schems, please give me something to do with them besides let them accumulate. At least we can get a small amount of honor for worthless dupe crew. And don’t say replicator fuel, already have tons of that plus end up throwing trainers in there just to keep them from capping out.

r41df17cd23f.png
  • Moose1Moose1 ✭✭✭
    Starry skies 2 weeks in a row for me. I guess there is always next week...
  • Moose1 wrote: »
    Starry skies 2 weeks in a row for me. I guess there is always next week...

Same, **tsk tsk** big time but saves me $$
    ~ seeking out new life
  • TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    I got 'staff my ship'

But I'ma gonna pass
  • I was hoping for a ‘Max Your Crew’ offer but those don’t appear often.
  • Yateball wrote: »
    Two weeks in a row... Plz gtfo... Hey that rhymes, assuming it gets past the filter

n3t2h5dj3ktk.jpg

That's what I get EVERY week. Drop down to a $50 offer maybe once every 6 months (I still don't buy) and it jumps back up to the $100 offer the following week.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean I guess it’s not a bad deal if I was going to be buying dilithium any way, but really DB offer me something but ship schems.

b3bbxoaqq6c4.png

Speaking of schems, please give me something to do with them besides let them accumulate. At least we can get a small amount of honor for worthless dupe crew. And don’t say replicator fuel, already have tons of that plus end up throwing trainers in there just to keep them from capping out.

r41df17cd23f.png

Being able to convert them to Honour or something would be great.
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭

b3bbxoaqq6c4.png

r41df17cd23f.png

Being able to convert them to Honour or something would be great.

I'd be steamed I dumped so many into the replicator over the years if that happened, but it'd be awesome going forward
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

b3bbxoaqq6c4.png

r41df17cd23f.png

I just let my trainers cap out, as I do starbase components not named holoemitters. I’ll let my schematics cap out as well if DB doesn’t come up with an alternative....it’s not worth the effort of trying to use them up when I get more replicator rations from voyages than what I use in the replicator.

I would like to convert schematics from one ship type to another. Even if the exchange rate was poor and you could only use it on ships for which you have already built at level 1, it would help cut down on unnecessary inventory.
  • PetrichorPetrichor ✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    staijumkoa55.png

Same offer I got last week. The EXACT same. I am being swindled.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    bdo1zdeurwij.png
    This does not seem much like a deal. Like 100 more dilithium than just buying $10 worth. If DB had given me the $50 worth of dilithium for $25 deal again I would have bought it.
    Let’s fly!
  • gobolts07 wrote: »
    Never have, never will.

cez5gc2y824z.png

Same and won't do for $4.99
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭

I just let my trainers cap out, as I do starbase components not named holoemitters. I’ll let my schematics cap out as well if DB doesn’t come up with an alternative....it’s not worth the effort of trying to use them up when I get more replicator rations from voyages than what I use in the replicator.

I go back and forth on using my trainers and not, but lately been using them for fuel on 0* items. Schems are different in that a lot of them came from packs which I paid for just like crew I get honor from.

I would like to convert schematics from one ship type to another. Even if the exchange rate was poor and you could only use it on ships for which you have already built at level 1, it would help cut down on unnecessary inventory.

Yes, some kind of “shipyard” could be a step in the right direction.
  • Grow your crew...more like grow your honor

29enff6ovgc1.png
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • In fact, most of STT features (and not just offers) are kind of boring. Uninteresting or useless itens on Wheel and Voyages, dupes on schematics... All is totally random, which means to me that DB doesn't care about user experience. They don't mind in checking which itens/characters/schems would be interesting for a given player. Offers just follow the same (lack of) pattern. Why they offer 25 packs full of 3* characters to players that FE/FF them all? Because of one 4*/5* that drops on these packs? Or schems for ships we've full leveled?? Why not an offer of interesting packs or beholds based on player's needs? STT is kind of a dead end. We all know DB can't improve game's "kernel", UI, without starting from scratch, so all these features will always remain totally random and frustrating.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avgvstvs wrote: »
    In fact, most of STT features (and not just offers) are kind of boring. Uninteresting or useless itens on Wheel and Voyages, dupes on schematics... All is totally random, which means to me that DB doesn't care about user experience. They don't mind in checking which itens/characters/schems would be interesting for a given player. Offers just follow the same (lack of) pattern. Why they offer 25 packs full of 3* characters to players that FE/FF them all? Because of one 4*/5* that drops on these packs? Or schems for ships we've full leveled?? Why not an offer of interesting packs or beholds based on player's needs? STT is kind of a dead end. We all know DB can't improve game's "kernel", UI, without starting from scratch, so all these features will always remain totally random and frustrating.

Would be great if DB gave us a choice of three deals. Pick the one that works best for you.
    Let’s fly!
  • I won't be Sailing the Starry Skies this week. Or ever.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only reporting in to state that once again I was not offered the 4* citation deal. Currently that is the ONLY offer in which I am interested, but my level of "interest" would be more accurately described as borderline-desperation.
  • ByloBand wrote: »
    Only reporting in to state that once again I was not offered the 4* citation deal. Currently that is the ONLY offer in which I am interested, but my level of "interest" would be more accurately described as borderline-desperation.

Generally that offer is one that is given to everybody and isnt featured on the offer dabo table and offered at random, hopefully it will come around soon for you.
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    staijumkoa55.png

Same here. Two weeks in a row. But to be fair... I wouldn't do any deal this week. I'm saving for event packs. Or if they do Captain Lorca as a $10 deal. (Hint, hint, if you want my money, DB.)
    Farewell 🖖
  • staijumkoa55.png

I have also gotten this same offer twice in a row...how many times do i have to say no for db to get it...I AINT BUYING IT!!