Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Irina

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited January 2019 in The Bridge
Looks like this week's Tuesday Pack. She was in VOY's "Drive" - the one where Paris enters a race with the Delta Flyer: https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Irina

Some combination of CMD/ENG/SEC.

3nk0dlmytsnl.png

ojykkvpohd5b.png

Comments

• robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    We're getting her before we get Delta Flyer B'Elanna? Shenanigans!!!

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Irina

Sure as heck wouldn't have been my first choice. When was the last time we even got a new Torres?

EDIT: summer 2017, it seems. Clearly, we are due for a new Torres.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of me is angry that so many "one-off" characters get a legendary card, with often better stats than our heroes.

However... part of me is also kind of glad, because I'm at the point where I have nearly every super-rare (purple) in the game immortalized, so in effect it's something to strive for.

THAT BEING SAID. They should probably think about increasing the odds of legendary beholds being drawn. Just a thought.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of me is angry that so many "one-off" characters get a legendary card, with often better stats than our heroes.

However... part of me is also kind of glad, because I'm at the point where I have nearly every super-rare (purple) in the game immortalized, so in effect it's something to strive for.

THAT BEING SAID. They should probably think about increasing the odds of legendary beholds being drawn. Just a thought.

While I agree that some choices fore legendary cards, especially these one off characters like you said, kind of "taint" the legendary status, I DO prefer these types of cards for Tuesday packs. I'd rather the Tuesday dilithium packs be a character I've never heard of or want then say, Torpedo Surgeon McCoy or Kamin.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    RennJaxo wrote: »

While I agree that some choices fore legendary cards, especially these one off characters like you said, kind of "taint" the legendary status, I DO prefer these types of cards for Tuesday packs. I'd rather the Tuesday dilithium packs be a character I've never heard of or want then say, Torpedo Surgeon McCoy or Kamin.

Yep. Pitiful that these sorry characters are "legendary" cards, with often better stats than our heros. But with the price of crap in this game, I'm not buying Tuesday packs, so please, keep dumping this tripe in there so I have a chance at crew I give a rat's whisker about.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Torpedo Surgeon McCoy or Kamin.

Torpedo Surgeon McCoy? You mean Karl Urban? We don't allow Abrams Trek in here! Judge Dredd is cool, but he ain't McCoy!
  • Hey, cool, 25% off Tuesday 6-Packs. Because the crew is not good? They'd better continue that going forward.
    edited January 2019
    Hey, cool, 25% off Tuesday 6-Packs. Because the crew is not good? They'd better continue that going forward.

LOL - even at the reduced rate, there is an almost zero chance of me buying that pack. Irina would need to be the new #1 Voyager and a Gauntlet beast to justify risking it.
  • NivenFresNivenFres ✭✭✭✭
    Announcement post is up

FE/FF level 100 skills: CMD 359 (175-376), ENG 1262 (233-472), SEC 979 (109-334)
    FE 1/5 level 100 skills: CMD 134 (175-376), ENG 872 (233-472), SEC 531 (109-334)

Traits: Pilot, Crafty, Terrellian, Saboteur, Criminal, Tactician, Jury Rigger
    "If it wasn't for autocorrect, we wouldn't have Tuvok on a Giraffe."
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all 5 exisiting cards immortal, so I guess there will be no Irina for me lol. I assume the odds would be roughly 3% to pull her.
  • why isnt the single pull 25% lower?
  • Had Irina drop for me in the first pack, not pushing my luck on more packs.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Easy pass. All 4* crew are immortalized and I don't have any of the 5* crew, with no desire to add any of these options as new 1/5.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

It was my understanding that our more familiar characters would be Common, Uncommon or perhaps Rare.
    Then the special, one off characters or variants, would be Super Rare and Legendary. And their skill sets are more and more unique, thus making them a more valuable addition to one's crew.
    So it makes sense to me that Irina is in this list.

I'm disappointed when a "Captain Sisko", a "Seven of Nine" or a "Lt. Commander Jadzia Dax" appear in the Legendary ranks, as they lack the above descriptions and should be a more generic rarity.

$0.02
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Flemming
    What we have mentioned in the past, is that there should be common or uncommon version of all the regulars. That way, when one first starts playing the game, they can have version of there favorite as soon as they start playing.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would rather have "hippy Irina"..............

ze4nxvpg5wv4.jpg

https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Irina_Galliulin

This was my first thought when I saw the name “Irina” pop up. Hippie Irina might have gotten a purchase or two out of me, while Unmemorable Delta Quadrant Irina definitely will not.
  • HaBlackHaBlack ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, she is good for voyages. FFFE she is #23 with score of 3450
    PlayingSince: 2016-09-16Can we get some more characters from TAS?We finally have Caitians in the game!Character wishlist:
    • Lieutenant M'Ress - got her
    • Amanda Rogers - got her
    • Admiral S'rrel from Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home - not in the game yet
    • Agmar - not in the game yet
    • M'yra - not in the game yet
  • Took a chance, got a behold, a begold with 3 new crew choices, and Irina, so I'm pretty happy!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • SvenLundgrenSvenLundgren ✭✭✭✭
    Got a 5* for Moogie, 1* for Roga Danar and Orion schematics
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had a go, just because it was cheap and it would've been fun to get another of Tora Ziyal's regenerations, but no luck, just a surplus Pulaski.
  • Not too shabby

o8t414hpc1e2.png

That's a bloody 7-7-7 on the slots! Grand slam winner, that is! Nicely done!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    Not too shabby

o8t414hpc1e2.png

Wow. Just...wow.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too shabby

o8t414hpc1e2.png

Make sure that you get your lottery tickets for the week!!!!!!
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • I think I will buy the lottery ticket for sure. I have never seen this happen. I know I have seen people mentioned getting two of the 5*’s in one pull, but I can’t recall anyone ever getting all 3. It’s crazy
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I will buy the lottery ticket for sure. I have never seen this happen. I know I have seen people mentioned getting two of the 5*’s in one pull, but I can’t recall anyone ever getting all 3. It’s crazy

RNGesus can be pretty R...............
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not too shabby

o8t414hpc1e2.png

That is mighty impressive. Congratulations!