Home Ready Room
Options

Begold

Got a begold with Satans Robot, Proto Worf and Mirror Data. Have everyone already with 1* in my crew. Which one to choose now? No one looks that great and I tend to take the Robot because I dont like the others very good.
Some opinion would be helpful, maybe I dont see something important? Which one would be the best Voyage crew?

Comments

• Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mirror Data I think ranks better than the rest for voyages.

For events It would be between Data and Worf - Worf also has the rare primal trait but he is only two skills.

Satan Robot although ranked lower than Data has a higher primary voyage skill although this is marginal. He is of course in a rare collection with limited crew and most of which are legendaries - so it's a tough one to crack. Not sure if that encourages or discourages thinking about it.

I'd probably go with Data.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have all three of these in my crew, each with one or two stars. I never use Proto Worf except for Worf events. I use both Mirror Data and Satan's Robot occasionally on voyages. They've got similar stats and uses. So I agree with the @Ironagedave that you should probably cite one of those two. I'd probably go with Data as well, just because he shows up so often in events, etc., but if you're really after the Proton Collection, you might prefer Satan's Robot.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have never gotten a shot at Satan's Robot, and I pass over Mirror "Data" every time (because, as I've stated here endless times before, I think he's an abomination :# ), but Worf is pretty solid, even with just two skills. Here he is with my fleet's starbase bonuses and my personal bonuses applied:

rv72d5kxeda5.jpg

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    muwoomuwoo ✭✭✭
    That's a great way to choose! Love it. :smile: