Home The Bridge
Options

New 2* in Vault-L'Rell

DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
Looks like a new 2* for the Threshold this week.

https://youtu.be/5Md_nDXAOZ8
What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?

Comments

• Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally a female 2* SEC Alien! Shame I have completed all the cadet missions now and no longer need one.
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Finally a female 2* SEC Alien!

Kira’s been around since launch.
  • Options
    PompeyMagnusPompeyMagnus ✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't Persis count for those cadet missions as well?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't Persis count for those cadet missions as well?

Indeed she does. I relied on her a lot early on, especially with that excellent proficiency rating.
  • Options
    I'm hoping a lot of the struggling people starting out can get her for the Cadets. The ones who aren't Warp enabled yet.
  • Options
    The white whale of the cadets was always a 2* Security female Startfleet alien combo. You could always carry Kira in combo with Worf or Yar in the past to hit all the weekdays in the past, but that required using two slots instead of one like the other disciplines.
    We are recruiting for our sister fleet, Mirror Klingon Marauders! Contact me via private message if interested
  • Options
    [KM]Videm wrote: »
    The white whale of the cadets was always a 2* Security female Startfleet alien combo. You could always carry Kira in combo with Worf or Yar in the past to hit all the weekdays in the past, but that required using two slots instead of one like the other disciplines.

Maybe wewill get a 2* of that Barzan that has Security. Nom? Non? No captioning on my YouTube, and could never quite tell!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    At least she was easy to equip. I had her immortalised within an hour.
  • Options
    At least she was easy to equip. I had her immortalised within an hour.

Very first set of stuff, she needed that Isokinear Rod. I was like, "Oh, great. Her and Her Imperial Highness will both need Rods."

But, then, she didn't use any more, unless they were bits in "Quick Build" builds.
  • Options
    Ambrosius77Ambrosius77 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    All these 2* crews are lovely.

qqw8qq7qesbn.gif
  • Options
    She has yet to be added to the 2* Cryovault Collection. Looks like she is the 50th 2*
  • Options
    ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    She has yet to be added to the 2* Cryovault Collection. Looks like she is the 50th 2*

She shows up in there for me.
  • Options
    Proont wrote: »

She shows up in there for me.

Well, I'll be snookered. MaybecI overlooked her.......