Home The Bridge
Options

Dabo Wheel

How often does the Free Spin and Free Wheel come up on the Dabo Wheel?

Is there a thread on this topic yet?

Comments

• Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    It must be at least 24 since you last used it, and also you need to be due a normal adwarp anyway. Officially. I'm not convinced I have to admit. I deliberately left my free account alone and didn't see one for over 48 hours. I try to time mine in with Dabo reset
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    24 hours since last use and available for warp is correct. It works for me on schedule every day.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought I had a 48 hr wait twice since it has started, but I also have two accounts. So it could be my mistake. But I really do not care what happened. When they finally reset the ad spin with DABO reset, I will be a happy camper.
  • Options
    Is this for a reset?

What about "Free Spin?"
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2019
    Is this for a reset?

What about "Free Spin?"

I hope they will eventually change the free spin to a reset at the same time as DABO instead of 24 hours later.

The 48 hrs. is on Ad spin. But I cannot be positive. But I do believe it happened to me twice.

• Options
    Mine is usually 24 hours as well. There has been 3 days that i had no free dabo add spin that day. What i realized was there seems to be a correlation between free “scan” adds for double scan and dabo free add spin. If i use too many free add scans first, i get no dabo free spin. So i make sure to do dabo free spin first, do the scans after.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    J
    Mine is usually 24 hours as well. There has been 3 days that i had no free dabo add spin that day. What i realized was there seems to be a correlation between free “scan” adds for double scan and dabo free add spin. If i use too many free add scans first, i get no dabo free spin. So i make sure to do dabo free spin first, do the scans after.

For me it would have to be the double rewards on cadet missions. But, I also wonder if there is a bug for trying exactly at 24 hrs. that might make you not get it for another 24 hrs.
  • Options
    The free ad-spin should not even be 24 hours since the last time you used it, or more, if you used an adwarp within the last 20 minutes. It should just reset the same time Dabo resets. Much simpler for everyone.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • Options
    n6pyncrc7hit.jpeg
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...