Home The Bridge
Options

Will SunshineRiker go mad with power while Shan is away?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mr. LincolnMr. Lincoln ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes
    Came to the forum for the first time in a week, saw this thread and wished my day had started with it instead of finishing it. Thanks for the humor, I needed a good laugh!
  • Options
    Yes
    You can change a name all you want, but you are who you are.obtqpppvqxgc.gif
  • Options
    Yes
    So Riker, why did you erased my post here?
    I can understand you erase inapropiate words, i can understand you warn/ban.
    But erasing posts that you personally dont like is unprofessional, and must be forbidden.
    Now i will leave this here, or go erase it again and prove everyone how you dont know to act.
    I have screenshot of everything and will pm them all to Shan to see again who you are!
    Old tread: forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13023/edited-title-frustrated-over-event-packs#latest
    Signed,
    Aandraa.
  • Options
    Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    @SunshineRiker
    Were you previously known as dealwithitriker?

Correct!

DealWithItRiker upset some people, so I switched to JazzRiker because someone made a fun image I liked, and then I made it my goal to be more positive in 2019 so I metamorphosed into SunshineRiker!

I would prefer not to become MadKingRiker, but if it happens, then it happens.

The last Mad King didn't have any Dragons. I'd suggest getting some before you venture down that rabbit hole. 😉
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have to admit, I had some issues with DWI Riker, but appreciate the Sunshine approach, and think SSRs doing pretty good.
    Good self-awareness and call mate. May it continue to pay dividends.