Home The Bridge

Well I can't complain about anything all day now

YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
From a green 10 pull...
p7jky0ydsh63.jpg
Obviously opted to immortalize Zek

Comments

• YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can still complain. We have faith in you. You just need to believe in yourself.

I'll at least wait until 12:01 am EST to point out anything so that I'll fulfill the "all day" requirement
  • Same thing happened to me yesterday. A basic 10x pull. Got a behold with Bell Riots Dax, Bateson, and a third one I don't even remember. I took Dax of course.
  • It happens every so often.

10adid6kaa78.jpg

j8wk1tzmadgy.jpg

9frrvobgs3uc.jpg

WOW! This never happened to me, lol. Don't feel like burning credits to find out either.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    It happens every so often.

10adid6kaa78.jpg

j8wk1tzmadgy.jpg

9frrvobgs3uc.jpg

WOW! This never happened to me, lol. Don't feel like burning credits to find out either.

I don't have much to spend credits on anymore since I finished leveling all the crew I have.
  • In all of my time with STT I never got a (be)gold in a 10x credit pull, still waiting for that. And only three times I got a superrare.

I got 2 begolds from single pulls though.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    ELiL wrote: »
    In all of my time with STT I never got a (be)gold in a 10x credit pull, still waiting for that. And only three times I got a superrare.

I have gotten one begold from a single basic pull. It was around Christmas time.

lfu1fivahzyq.jpg

I chose Proto Barclay.
  • IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    I got a begold from a green 10x yesterday. It had Ambassador Troi (1/5), Miranda Jones (new), and Crell Moset (1/5). I went for Crell Moset, as he has the potential to be a solid voyage crew with his uncommon/rare traits if he gets another star now.

I've gotten two others that gave me Phoenix Cochrane (now FF) and Dancing Uhura. My Phoenix Cochrane one was an awesome pack that also gave me my first Tommy Gun Dixon (and thus bragging rights over my friend) and crew from 4 out of the 5 rarities, missing only 1*.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    From a green 10 pull...
    p7jky0ydsh63.jpg

Okay. I totally missed you were the OP!!!!!

RNGesus still feels bad aboot that Event Pack!!!!!!
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Roghaltz wrote: »
    Congrats Yateball. Was cursing my bad RNG luck the other day when I got the following on a 725 merit pull...

y0jf2sxyhcca.png

DB good at dribbling out the rewards...

BadTrekDad

The Merit Pulls are being friendly lately. I got a Rejak. {Said in Charlie Brown Monotone}
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    It happens every so often.

10adid6kaa78.jpg

j8wk1tzmadgy.jpg

9frrvobgs3uc.jpg

I'm currently at 70+ Free Ten Pulls and 200+ Singles. I have even got at least a Behold, maybe a Begold from a Single Pull.

I was over 250 Singles and 100 Ten Pulls, but burned some in the Galaxy Event just trying to grab a few Items I needed to Craft stuff, and trying to finish out my 1*/2* Roster.
    ELiL wrote: »
    In all of my time with STT I never got a (be)gold in a 10x credit pull, still waiting for that. And only three times I got a superrare.

I have gotten one begold from a single basic pull. It was around Christmas time.

lfu1fivahzyq.jpg

I chose Proto Barclay.

I'm glad y'all confirm Begolds from Singles. Make it possible that is what I got.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ikrit wrote: »
    I got a begold from a green 10x yesterday. It had Ambassador Troi (1/5), Miranda Jones (new), and Crell Moset (1/5). I went for Crell Moset, as he has the potential to be a solid voyage crew with his uncommon/rare traits if he gets another star now.

I've gotten two others that gave me Phoenix Cochrane (now FF) and Dancing Uhura. My Phoenix Cochrane one was an awesome pack that also gave me my first Tommy Gun Dixon (and thus bragging rights over my friend) and crew from 4 out of the 5 rarities, missing only 1*.

Good choice - Hologram comes up pretty frequently on the doctor slots in voyages.
  • so thats where they are all going. I've got nothing but honor and a few added stars in January
  • Yateball wrote: »
    From a green 10 pull...
    Inconceivable!
    Six degrees in Inter-species Veterinary Medicine. Treating all manner of critters, from Tribbles to Humans.

Starport