Home Ready Room
Options

Is 1,500 Dilithium Worth a 4-Star Crew?

I have a Warship Janeway sitting at 2/4 stars at level 1
I have an RAF Julian Bashir sitting at 2/4 stars at level 100

Both are available on the faction centers. Is the 1,500 worth it for either of these? Or should I build up enough Honor for citations? Or just hope to pull them later?

Any advice is greatly appreciated!
"Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
-Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"

Comments

• Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you need the crew immediately or if it is an event crew immediately, I don't think it's worth it.
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    in the words of Del Boy no way Pedro. Dilithium would be better spent on purchasing up to 4 Shuttles, Slots, extra Thursday cadet tickets, taking a punt on an event pack or ways of accumulating honor in the most economically viable and efficient manner.

Plus, for arguments sake a total of 3000 dilithium would buy you nearly five 10x premium pulls in which you are guaranteed Super Rares (possibly even beholds or begolds) plus additional honor on top of that. Sure there's no guarantee you'd get the one you want but compared to the faction prices it's still better bang for your buck imo.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Thanks all! Made my decision easy. :)
    "Risk! Risk is our business. Risk is what this starship is all about."
    -Captain Kirk, ST:TOS, "Return to Tomorrow"
  • Options
    Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually got Kurn from the faction store as he was one that had avoided several portal updates and it was the only place I saw him. Did so only for collecting purposes as COM/SEC Klingons are aplenty.

Of course he was finaly added to the portal a few weeks later.
  • Options
    Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    They will turn up on a voyage for you eventually.
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Options
    I was sitting on Assimilated Tuvoc with 2 stars for several months. In one day this past weekend, I picked him as my 3rd star in a behold and received him as the 4th star on a voyage. I have about 30 FF/FE super rares.