Home The Bridge

Might Makes Right Threshold Pull

Haere LinteseregHaere Lintesereg ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
pn99ds2wkr7e.png

Final star for Gowron, 900 honor and fuel replicator.

Comments

• DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got 2 purple beholds, one of which was useful. Not bad.
  • I got a begold and chose C.O.P. Founder Picard.
  • Straight drop of Doctor La Forge (which was actually useful) and 900 honor. Probably my best threshold pull so far :D
  • 600 honor and no usable schemes.
  • Final star for Dr. Toby Russell. Final level for ISS Avenger. 600 honour.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • A star for mirror garak (not very useful) and a star for Sarak (third)
  • IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honour. No Schematics.
    VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    garbage
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    800 honor & 3 useless schematics
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shy Khan wrote: »
    800 honor, 1 set of schematics, but then a fun BeGold, yielding Maestro DaVinci!

m2yo9hq70jid.png
    DaVinchi is a great card, never misses a voyage for me. My pull was sadly just 800 honour. The highlight was 100 reliant schematics, meaning I might actually max the ship out by the end of this months arena rewards.

Still, been a month with zero spending and I am actually enjoying the game alot more as a result. The duplicate beholds and poor drop rates just don't seem worth the money even for the 10 for 10 packs I usually end up airlocking the lot.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Got a begold with Durango Troi, Saru, and Mirror Tucker. I went with Tucker because it was a third star for him while the other two were new cards to me. I have enough 1/5 cards and neither of those is a gauntlet rock star.
  • A surprisingly useful Discovery-themed SR Behold with already forgotten frozen card, Armed Philippa Georgiou (2*) and Time Loop Mudd (3*).

Went for Mudd to get +1 to my popsicle count.
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • 800 honor.
  • Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Begold with Carpenter, Mirror Worf and Sulan.....all new, took Sulan. Also got lucky with the five single premium pulls I got from ranked rewards with final star for RAF O'brien.
  • [SSR]Trollhammeren[SSR]Trollhammeren ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Garbage...
    o0cnvka4xgmu.png
    v1sfisn005v4.png

PS: the schematic will go in the replimat as well....
  • Got SR Drop (honor), behold (honor), and begold! Pleasantly surprised and even got my last few schems to fully level my Discovery!

Begold turned into a 3rd * for Burham, since we are in the Mega, and that makes her one of my top3 highest CMD. (higher than FF Mirror Picard!)
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Matt_DeckerMatt_Decker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldude wrote: »
    And first star on Mirror Sisko (over Frozen Augment Riker and First star Baku Worf)

Why would you take Mirror Sisko over Baku Worf?
    Fleet: Starship Trista
    Captain Level: 95
    VIP Level: 12
    Unique Crew Immortalized: 525
    Collections Completed: Vulcan, Ferengi, Borg, Romulan, Cardassian, Uncommon, Rare, Veteran, Common, Engineered, Physician, Innovator, Inspiring, Diplomat, Jury Rigger, Gauntlet Legends
  • Aldude wrote: »
    And first star on Mirror Sisko (over Frozen Augment Riker and First star Baku Worf)

Why would you take Mirror Sisko over Baku Worf?

Yeah. Might just be pure character preference, but Mirror Sisko is one the absolute worst 4* cards. Unless it's Mirror Jennifer, that would be a bit more understandable.