Home The Bridge

Happy Chinese Year of the Pig

Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
新年快樂 Happy Chinese New Year to all players (and Sunshine Riker too)
0rzu9l945xef.jpg

Comments

• (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    g9zn2yvriy7e.jpg
    oje0suqtnubc.jpg

Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if the Tuesday pack will be themed.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »
    I wonder if the Tuesday pack will be themed.

This would be an ideal time for Ambassadors Graal or Gav to be introduced. Maybe a Keiko variant, on account of Rosalind Chao’s Chinese ancestry. Same goes for Garrett Wang.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their Chinese New Year offer is out, and it's better than I expected.
    5k9c50x2ttzu.png

Shame that you can not double current legendaries for $10. $10 I would have gotten a second Number One but not for $25.
    Let’s fly!
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    5k9c50x2ttzu.png

I have been really hoping for Captain Lorca. But... I can't get mad at this. :smile:
    Farewell 🖖
  • 5k9c50x2ttzu.png

DB, you messed up, again. You don't have enough eights in your offer. I think that should be 888 VIP points? :p

An Asian friend was commenting that the "500" effectively counters all your "eights" and actually messes up "the auspiciousness and good fortune of this year" and will incur the wrath of dead ancestors. :#
    In the immortal words of Spock: "Live long and prosper"
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I had the money on my account I would have jumped at this. Unfortunately, I'm away on a business trip to northern New Mexico and hav no way to add to my account today.
  • Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Captain Q wrote: »
    5k9c50x2ttzu.png

DB, you messed up, again. You don't have enough eights in your offer. I think that should be 888 VIP points? :p

An Asian friend was commenting that the "500" effectively counters all your "eights" and actually messes up "the auspiciousness and good fortune of this year" and will incur the wrath of dead ancestors. :#

666 would do fine as 6 is also a lucky number in Chinese philosophy... although Arda might have something to say about that number.
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Captain Q wrote: »
    5k9c50x2ttzu.png

666 would do fine as 6 is also a lucky number in Chinese philosophy... although Arda might have something to say about that number.
    Hehe or Fek'lhr. We have Kortar but no Fek'lhr. Go figure.
    7rtj303ydt38.jpg

Let’s fly!