Home The Bridge

Commanding Officers portal pull

Got two Fancy Pants Rikers - already FF.

The rest was all honour and schematics too :(

Comments

• Same for me.
    Well i guess i won't bite on this offers for some time.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two pulls both Saru :(

I want Temporal Prisoner Chipotle.
  • Two of the 4* and one of the 5* I have immortalized, so that's an automatic no-can-do. Shame, as I'd love Number One or Chakotay.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    So tempting, since I have Kira @ 3/5 and Chakotay @ 1/5, but I also have all of the 4* immortalized (2 copies of Riker)… unfortunately I will pass this time.

Instead, I will spend dilithium on this week's event pack to get the final star for the new 4* Chekov and/or add additional star(s) to my 1/5 Bridge Number One.
  • gave it couple whirls since I don't have any of those Golds, and all I got was this lousy t-shirt honor.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried once. At least I didn't get Riker, but I got a star for T'Pol. Unfortunately I got 7 schematics drops, do not even a good honor amount. Oh, well. I should have known better.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I've been wanting this card for forever. They always put my most wanted card in the Tuesday packs which means statistically I'll never have it. I hate the Tuesday packs so much.
    They are a mirage with the card you want close in the distance but all you get is a mouth full of sand.
    Let’s fly!
  • Webberoni wrote: »
    So tempting, since I have Kira @ 3/5 and Chakotay @ 1/5, but I also have all of the 4* immortalized (2 copies of Riker)… unfortunately I will pass this time.

Instead, I will spend dilithium on this week's event pack to get the final star for the new 4* Sulu and/or add additional star(s) to my 1/5 Bridge Number One.

Sulu ? is not in this event maybe u talk about new Lieutenant Chekov is the 4* this week whit Chief O'brien and same i keep me dilithium for next event to try to have #1
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • I'm always wanting more TOS cards but they always put them in the Tuesday packs.
  • WebberoniWebberoni ✭✭✭✭✭
    Webberoni wrote: »

Instead, I will spend dilithium on this week's event pack to get the final star for the new 4* Sulu and/or add additional star(s) to my 1/5 Bridge Number One.

Sulu ? is not in this event maybe u talk about new Lieutenant Chekov is the 4* this week whit Chief O'brien and same i keep me dilithium for next event to try to have #1

oops, yes I did mean Chekov
  • 600 honour and replicator fuel. Oh well, I got a begold of a single free pull earlier today so what goes around comes around I guess.
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man I've been wanting this card for forever. They always put my most wanted card in the Tuesday packs which means statistically I'll never have it. I hate the Tuesday packs so much.

Ditto x 10,000.........smdh
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Did another two pulls: T'Pol and Saru. Both already FF.

What a waste of Dil :(
  • Tried once, 800 honor. Could have been worse.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    3rd times the charm?

Nope. 3rd time is still Saru.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three pulls, three (long-since frozen) T'Pols.

Message received.
  • Thought I'd give it a shot for one of the 5*s, but just one pull since I have all the 4*s immortalized.

I got Saru and T'Pol... Oh well
  • I got lucky with a T'Pol (the only one of the 4*s I needed), a Begold which netted me a 2nd star on Arachnia, and a 4* behold.