Home The Bridge

Emperor Philippa Georgiou

Worth $9.99?

Comments

• My question too. I would add the 888 dil is already a bargain if you buy dil. You get 188 dil and Georgiou for the price of 700 dil. But do I WANT Georgiou??
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    At one star, she consistently made shuttles last week and will continue to for the rest of the month. She also has Mirror Universe, so will be helpful whenever those pop up as well. Other than that, she tends to be a benchwarmer for me.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think on dil alone it is a pretty decent deal. Add in a legendary crew and they value gets even better, especially when she’s one of a still relatively few number of crew with two base skills over 1000. Even though her proficiencies are uninspiring, her voyage score without bonuses at 5/5* is over 3200 by my napkin math.

The only downside I can see is that her top two skills are incredibly common. COM/SEC is my best skill combo by a pretty wide margin...I won’t be citing her any time soon.
  • I'm on the fence, but leaning toward passing. She would be event-dependent for me, because at one star she won't be good enough for shuttle/voyage use. But the deal is good, and I would love to see similar deals like this in the future.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had her at 3/5, adding a star put her #2 on my base command chart. And a good dil deal too.
  • DeanWinsDeanWins ✭✭✭✭
    Definitely worth it, id of gotten it if I hadn't already had her fused. She has pretty good command, combined with the added chrons.
  • ApaggApagg ✭✭✭
    Disco. Easy yes.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Building her up to 2/5 it was an easy yes for quite high command base score, only downer 1/5 Braxton still beats her on voyage total score, and no chronitons, still I got to replensih my dilithium as well.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as offers go for digital content are any of them really worth it?

10$ is not bad for an extra star given the usual they try to get; and not so long ago they were trying to push these kind of offers for 25$ - I wonder if they are listening?

DB: Do Better
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh Georgiou, oh Georgiou, where fore out thou Georgiou?
    Let’s fly!