Home Engineering Room
Options

Updated on Android to v7.0.10 and ad-warping cadet ticket didn't work

After watching the ad I got the not enough tickets error.

Comments

• Options
    I am ios. Maybe i dont understand how the free add warp cadet is supposed to work?? But i got an error msg as well. Maybe some clarification would help. The in game msg are not always clear.
  • Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Tarrant - Were you out of tickets for the day?
  • Options
    @SunshineRiker Yep, I know it says "does not consume ticket" but thought we could use it even when we were out of tickets.
  • Options
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13007/announcement-cadet-challenge-ad-warp-question
    I got my concerns when it was announced. No offical db statment on it. Should've known.
  • Options
    Tarrant wrote: »
    After watching the ad I got the not enough tickets error.

Same
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Capt AjammCapt Ajamm ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    @Tarrant - Were you out of tickets for the day?

So i need to save 1 ticket to make sure a free adwarp works & hope it doesn't use tne ticket??? Why wasn't this made clear? Why is the ad option still showing and ALLOWING an ad to be watched if the game BY DESIGN won't give reward AFTER the ad is watched?

This is not a fix, it's more bait & switch lure
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    @SunshineRiker Yep, I know it says "does not consume ticket" but thought we could use it even when we were out of tickets.

Looking into getting clarification this. Sorry about the confusion.
  • Options

Looking into getting clarification this. Sorry about the confusion.

Btw i can be out of chrons & still use adwarps. And if an ad won't give reward it usually doesn't offer one for me to watch & get nothing. Just saying.
    ~ seeking out new life
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just upgraded on IOS, and still had 1 cadet left for the day. The ad warp did not use a ticket for me.

This is pretty much the same thing that happened before.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Thanks to everyone for the reports.

The 7.0.10 fix was supposed to allow you to be able to use ad-warp on cadet fixes even when you have 0 cadet tickets. However, there's a bug :( We're working on a fix.