Home The Bridge

Edited Title: Frustrated Over Event Packs

AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
10 event packs bought got 8 obrien and 3 checkov.
really?
[censored] is wrong with you DB?
do you have something with me?

Comments

• IvanstoneIvanstone ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought one pack and got Chekov. I was kinda hoping it was gonna be one of those bugged packs where I got a Chekov and a few Number Ones.

VIP 13 - 310 Crew Slots - 1055 Immortals
  • for me i buy one pack and got number one and mirror kirk and some shematic needed for me ISS defiant good pack send screenshot on the Key information about this week’s event: The Sum of Its Parts - 02/07 (Mega-Event Part 2) i am happy but i undertand the frustration now when i buy pack i buy it max 2 or 3 before i stop like that i hit more legendary other wise u can spend 10 pack and have nothing
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    ofc im pissed off...
    in 1.5 years i never found 1 character in gauntlet... and some say got 8 caretakers and 4 guinan? really? not to say that gauntlet is only caretaker walls...
    when i spend money to buy event packs i never find 1 legendary... not the first time happens...
    the only reasonable and playable addon "iampicard" gone... all those features lack ingame...
    there is anything good in this game lately? because i dont see it.
    and yes, im not the only one in this situation... i always read this kind of frustrations on forum... and guess what? [censored]
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Aandraa wrote: »
    10 event packs bought got 8 obrien and 3 checkov.
    really?
    [censored] is wrong with you DB?
    do you have something with me?

We’ve all been there and the odds are really shamefully bad. You might struggle to get support in various communities because many will have given up complaining years ago.

On gauntlet - Sounds like they’ve made some positive changes to drop rates, but it could still take thousands of rounds to get anything. It takes a lot of persistence.

I would say though, you might want to edit your swearing, evading the filters is frowned on by the admin.
  • AandraaAandraa ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    ofc im pissed off...
    in 1.5 years i never found 1 character in gauntlet... and some say got 8 caretakers and 4 guinan? really? not to say that gauntlet is only caretaker walls...
    when i spend money to buy event packs i never find 1 legendary... not the first time happens...
    the only reasonable and playable addon "iampicard" gone... all those features lack ingame...
    and yes, im not the only one in this situation... i always read this kind of frustrations on forum... and guess what? [censored]

Keep it civil, friend, or I'll temporarily ban you. I know RNG can be frustrating (It took me 14,000 rounds to get my first Gauntlet crew...) but swearing on our forums is not appropriate.

[censored]

• Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thread lock in 3.. 2.. 1..
  • Thread lock in 3.. 2.. 1..

Uh yeah say good bye to this one.
  • Well this is a gambling game so...... yes i am going to stop spending anything anymore because it is frustrating.
  • Yateball wrote: »
    ofc im pissed off...

Keep it civil, friend, or I'll temporarily ban you. I know RNG can be frustrating (It took me 14,000 rounds to get my first Gauntlet crew...) but swearing on our forums is not appropriate.

What is not civil here?
    And what is to censor when i say DB dont care? Isnt this actually excess of power?
    The blade of Sunshine is bigger that Shan's!
    Isnt just me that think like that. See?
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12975/will-sunshineriker-go-mad-with-power-while-shan-is-away#latest

He literally said what's not civil in his post to you, perhaps you stopped reading before getting to the end. "Swearing on our forums is not appropriate". Fairly cut and dry

Why censor the phrase: DB dont care about players. ????
    Is forbidden to say your opinions?
  • Aandraa wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »
    ofc im pissed off...

What is not civil here?
    And what is to censor when i say DB dont care? Isnt this actually excess of power?
    The blade of Sunshine is bigger that Shan's!
    Isnt just me that think like that. See?
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/12975/will-sunshineriker-go-mad-with-power-while-shan-is-away#latest

He literally said what's not civil in his post to you, perhaps you stopped reading before getting to the end. "Swearing on our forums is not appropriate". Fairly cut and dry

Why censor the phrase: DB dont care about players. ????
    Is forbidden to say your opinions?

It wasn't that. It was the colorful metaphor you stuck in with it.
This discussion has been closed.