Home The Bridge

Seven’s Cheesecake

Comments

• And it means she will be at least a Super Rare to have a gold cheesecake. I am so excited to have Cheesecake Seven that I have put together what I think Seven Cheesecakes will look like.
    1.lg7jjg9bvqtf.jpg
    2.fcgt9sqysp8a.jpg
    3.a8elfl5gx00o.jpg
    4.wyva2rnsb8q6.jpg
    5.fme3b99q6dud.jpg
    6.41hl4yjg2k2g.jpg
    7.a273or30gwe6.gif
    3rvk4ex35quz.jpg

And now I want cheesecake. Damn.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is EXACTLY what happens when I try to hide cheesecake from my wife. No matter that I hide it under a bag of apple in the bottom drawer of the fridge, she'll find it if it's there!

That could be anyone's cheesecake. Who says it's Seven's?

Wait. Is there cheesecake in the world that isn't Sevens?
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    It's entertaining watching Riker's half hearted attempts to cover it up when we know, and he knows we know!

Do you understand the concept of humour ;)? Riker worked hard so we get this card. And he is simply teasing like many times in the past concerning this topic...

It's ironic that you ask this after I was also making a joke
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    MMMMMMM CAKE!
    DB: Do Better
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please be an event legendary so it’s attainable, or maybe the next recurring Mega card

I really don't see it being next week's legendary. It's highly likely that s/he will be featured in next Tuesdays pack.
  • Then a lot of people will be very angry.
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    She better not be in a Tuesday pack or I’m flipping tables ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻

I'n thinking a Lucky Seven's Pack with TA Seven, Drone Seven, Tsunkatse Seven, Seven of Nine, Mademoiselle de Neuf, and Cheesecake Seven.

Oh please no. Not a Tuesday pack. With 4*s I have all immortalized. And 5*s I have at least one of.
    And stop giving them ideas!!
    I'd love a chance at C7, but I'm not playing 5 bullet roulette on Tuesday for it.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please be an event legendary so it’s attainable, or maybe the next recurring Mega card

Save up DIL reserves for a card you really want and (yes, with some RNG on your side) every character is attainable ;) And since the cheesecake is out obviously next recurring mega card is highly unlikely. Better said zero chance for that.

If DB would give out every popular card for free they would be out of business, this game would be long gone by now. Sadly that is the side that is overlooked so many times in this forum. They give enough free stuff the way it is. Specific extras cost, well, extra...

• If it's a Tuesday pack and she's a 5, please put Irumodic Syndrome Picard, Smuggler Kasidy Yates and Tarquin in as the 4's. At least a good chunk of players don't have those FF yet. It would probably sell more packs and make "losing" not hurt as much. ;)

This.
    [DCC] bebe
    Privileged to be Admiral of the Great Fleet
    Dilithium Causes Cancer, maxed Starbase level 134
    Featuring photonic flee free holodecks and
    All you can drink Neelix's Even Better Than Coffee Substitute!
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a reasonable question: why would the cheesecake need the biological sample item? That is for science, if I'm not mistaken. In the show, the cheesecake was more of a diplomatic gesture. It should be a diplomacy item, not a science item. One could argue it was a distraction tactic, so maybe security. But it should not be science.
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here is a reasonable question: why would the cheesecake need the biological sample item? That is for science, if I'm not mistaken. In the show, the cheesecake was more of a diplomatic gesture. It should be a diplomacy item, not a science item. One could argue it was a distraction tactic, so maybe security. But it should not be science.

Ah, but the science of making a superb cheesecake gives it the ability to serve its diplomatic function.😉

• This is EXACTLY what happens when I try to hide cheesecake from my wife. No matter that I hide it under a bag of apple in the bottom drawer of the fridge, she'll find it if it's there!

If it isn't Seven's cheesecake, it's time to rename yourself RainyDayRiker.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    And it means she will be at least a Super Rare to have a gold cheesecake. I am so excited to have Cheesecake Seven that I have put together what I think Seven Cheesecakes will look like.

There are blue cards with gold items.

Having said that I think its very unlikely this seven will be blue.

Most likely: tuesday pack
    Also possible: new honor hall
    Please no- possble: best chance pack

Far out there theory: already in the game as an easter egg like tuvix: fuse a 4☆ doctor and 4☆ seven to get 5☆ cheesecake seven
  • Torias327Torias327 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has been quite some time since the honor hall has updated, personally I wouldn’t mind seeing her there, especially if she has a strong med/Sci/eng combo as hoped for.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    This is EXACTLY what happens when I try to hide cheesecake from my wife. No matter that I hide it under a bag of apple in the bottom drawer of the fridge, she'll find it if it's there!

It's most likely to be Seven's.

However, should you guys build up some tension and present us with a non-canon Cheesecake eating Crusher or Troi just to toy with us I will actually applaud that joke ;-)
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antasil wrote: »
    And it means she will be at least a Super Rare to have a gold cheesecake. I am so excited to have Cheesecake Seven that I have put together what I think Seven Cheesecakes will look like.

Far out there theory: already in the game as an easter egg like tuvix: fuse a 4☆ doctor and 4☆ seven to get 5☆ cheesecake seven

Ooh, I like Honor Hall. We're due for a refresh.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    Antasil wrote: »

Ooh, I like Honor Hall. We're due for a refresh.

She'll be the 5* and there will be a new 3* for like 30,000 Honour......
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fully fused rare
    6h14eb638e0n.png
    plus a fully fused rare
    ntvw5atblyot.png
    gets you a super-rare
    i4p1op85tin7.png
    ?

• TcalTcal ✭✭✭
    A fully fused rare
    6h14eb638e0n.png
    plus a fully fused rare
    ntvw5atblyot.png
    gets you a super-rare
    i4p1op85tin7.png
    ?

I sincerely hope not. She is one of the best candidates for a true MED/ENG crew with SCI tertiary. Right now we have a lot of SCI/ENG/MED and a few SEC/ENG/MED. But we are still missing a true ENG/MED/X or MED/ENG/X character to help with ENG + MED voyages
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I wouldn’t be surprised to see her a legendary. It might be the merging of two super rares.

Perhaps Holonovel Doctor + Temporal Agent Seven
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    Part of me thinks she's already in the game as a 4* to 5* fusion and no one has noticed yet. But the issue is there is no vanilla 4* version of either seven or the doctor. So maybe we get a Tuesday pack with a new 4* doctor and a 4* seven and then fusing them will yield cheesecake seven.
  • So, we're thinking Tuesday pack roulette for her, right? [/q
    Then a lot of people will be very angry.

KHAAAANNN!!!!!!!! No tue pack PLEASE!!!!
  • edited February 2019
    someone stated Jeri Ryan's birthday is coming up. could be a special birthday 6 pack

Yes please let this be the case. if i recall, last year cpt Bev Picard was introduced to honor hall on Gates Mcfadden’s birthday. Sooo? Maybe we can see an honor hall change. And sometimes we have gottens a “gift” for occasions. DB has been much more generous with gifts latey so we can dream. Either of those options would be much better than a tue pack.