Home The Bridge

A poll for a new in-game music

S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
I am just sick of that TNG music and that music was chosen 3 years ago in some sort of poll.

Most of you will say how they don't even listen to the audio but that's exactly the point. Maybe it's time for a little change.

DB give us a poll for the in-game music. Of course, if TNG's theme wins once again then we are stuck with that theme for a while.

Comments

• You could create a vote thread?

My vote would go to Disco. Keeps it current.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    l

I can just imagine the reactions from some of the haters. But it's a beautiful theme, so I'm all for it.
  • Could just give us a rotating intro from each show.
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could create a vote thread?

I could. but that's the job for DB to create a poll for every and each player who wants to participate.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    [obligatory “people have the sound turned on?” post]

I also have the sound turned way down on my phone in case there are ads that don’t bother to follow the suggestion set by the in-game sound level.
  • Could just give us a rotating intro from each show.

"It's been a long road..."
    *force quit*
    *FORCE QUIT*
    COME ON!!!

LOL worst intro music by far. Who thought it would be a good idea to turn ST into country music ugh.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no preference. I have the sound off when I play.
  • Selene 7Selene 7 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm very pleased you can turn off the sound in the game. Now if only it worked for the ad videos too!
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could just give us a rotating intro from each show.

*force quit*
    *FORCE QUIT*
    COME ON!!!

LOL worst intro music by far. Who thought it would be a good idea to turn ST into country music ugh.

Although it doesn’t sound very “country” to me (not even the more upbeat version from seasons 3 and 4), it would be fitting given that the original series was once called Wagon Train to the Stars. I think Firefly was more literal with the sci-fi/western approach, of course, but it was Roddenberry’s take on the main theme of Trek.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd just settle for an option to turn the music and beeps off!
    DB: Do Better
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    how about this instead:
    tnntsev2ejy3.jpg
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d like it if the game didn’t basically take over all sound on my device. Would be nice to be able to listen to an audiobook or music while grinding skirmish or galaxy.
  • I started keeping the sound turned off for this game mainly because of the crew with audio clips that I kept having to listen to over and over. I always wondered why they didn't include an audio clip with every crew, and not just a very few of them. Then again, that would be infinitely more annoying.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have no preference. I have the sound off when I play.

Me too. I honestly forgot that this game has sound lol.
  • Voyager has my vote
  • You could create a vote thread?

Ew, no. There’s not even a theme there. Just some random notes all derivative that never commits to a full theme
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like Discovery the series, but I also am not impressed with its theme music. To quote Gertrude Stein, "There's no there there." Not to mention that the ending bit with the classic ST theme "sting" feels clumsily tacked-on to me.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the TNG theme but I'd be ok with rotating themes.