Fill in your own caption <3

q9anjceis2sg.jpg

Comments

• FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    AZ?! That is where I live!

I want to say this person is an audiophile
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone was a little over-happy about their 25 extra schematics.

I live in Arizona, too. Maybe I'll see that someday.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    I visited once. Did some driving through miles and miles of beautiful scenery.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    "The art of tying a note to a brick just escalated quickly"
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • THX DB, I'M LEAVING?
  • I think it is being sarcastic as well.
  • Thanks DB, I bought this with the money I saved by being FTP...
    Drunken Dahar Masters is recruiting active players.
    PM for details.

So long and thanks for all the fish.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to participate, but I'm honestly distracted by the flawless paved surfaces you all drive on down there!
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I'd love to participate, but I'm honestly distracted by the flawless paved surfaces you all drive on down there!

They don't have the freeze thaw cycle for the moisture to get under the asphalt to muck things up or road salt to rust out vehicles.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭

They don't have the freeze thaw cycle for the moisture to get under the asphalt to muck things up or road salt to rust out vehicles.

What is Los Angeles' excuse then? Some of those roads look like they are a bombing range for the air force.
  • Thorozar wrote: »

What is Los Angeles' excuse then? Some of those roads look like they are a bombing range for the air force.

The municipal force is made up of millennials so... hope that answers your question
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in Tucson, and our roads are far from "good". While its true the lack of cold/hot does help, the extensive hot does cause the asphalt to break down. So while we don't have the car swallowing potholes I am familiar with in more winter climates, the roads do break down at a significant rate.
    There are miles of road that I avoid because they are simulated lunar surfaces.
    Intentionally Left Blank