Home Engineering Room
Options

Event Issue

fxe78nklxlf5.jpg

I've never had any problems during an event, who do I ask for help?

Comments

• Options
    SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may have briefly been disconnected from the server. If you restart your client and/or device, does this problem persist?
  • Options
    {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got an error message a couple hours ago that said the phase had ended.
  • Options
    I got an error message a couple hours ago that said the phase had ended.

I have had that happen before. If I quit the app and go back it, the issue solves itself.
    “A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...
  • Options
    PhantumPhantum ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I also had the event Phase complete error through the last few hours. I am in a different time zone and at first I thought the event time had changed and gave up. Then I came back later and saw it was still going. Tried catching up but the error kept coming back. A real shame because Stamets is one of my favourite characters and I had my first real chance at getting a top 1500 blow up in my face. Sent in a ticket but not like they can fix an event thing in time. Sorry I could not find a way to get a time stamp on it but this was from about 45 minutes before the event ended.

ohtpgydgo7u2.jpg