Home The Bridge

Eventual repeats of parts of mega-events?

GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
With mega-events happening every other month for at least a year now, I would like to make it clear that I'm okay with DB picking any of their individual week's events as a lone repeat. I don't see an issue with that. Anyone else?

Comments

• Sound like the opportunity for the 4th of the 3/4 and 5th of the 4/5 we get to me.
  • Or an opportunity to add to the 1/5* some of us won during the event.

This idea gets my vote.
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 3 non-mega events every two months. There is 1 repeated event every 2 months. They are creating more non-mega events than repeats already. There are more then enough non-mega events to never have an issue with having enough for repeats.
  • Sounds great. Coming on 2 years later and poor Riley Frazier is still waiting on that last star
    Member of Rise of the Phoenix.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see a rerun of the expedition potion of the Borg Mega. Airborne nanoprobes...very scary.

Perhaps there have been enough mega events for a "Best of Megas" Mega event?
  • Ive always wanted a rerun of the Borg mega, just change the mega to the VOY Borg queen
  • [SJ] Admiral Aki[SJ] Admiral Aki ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    they would be missing a lot of context,

You mean people actually read the storys? Lol
    Would people really want a rerun of a whole Mega-Event?

Hell, no!
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    they would be missing a lot of context,

You mean people actually read the storys? Lol
    Would people really want a rerun of a whole Mega-Event?

Hell, no!

Fortunately, reading lots of stories is the best way for one to learn that the plural of story is stories. ;)
  • I would be fine with Megas every three months with perhaps 3 repeats in the interim. That way maybe some of my lesser used 1/5 FE would get some love.
  • Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...and would people really want a rerun of a whole Mega-Event?

I highly doubt that anyone would really want that. Or at least most would not.

I could imagine repeating single weeks from a mega, despite the broken story it would create. Since it's not an actual mega, maybe drop the mega crew from the rewards and replace with a chunk of honor - 1000 perhaps? We can still get the non-mega crew (just like any other re-run). It might work - something you can chat about over some Friday night bloodwine.