Home The Bridge

Now Y'all can hush it about the "wrong"........

Number One.......

ntnciw5kso6w.jpg
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    You mean this "One"....

xsqpzgk3g2lh.png

That was fast.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    You mean this "One"....

xsqpzgk3g2lh.png

That was fast.

She was part of a pack on Tuesday. https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/13004/new-5-in-vault-away-team-number-one#latest
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    She came out on Tuesday.
  • AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    We knew she was coming anyway. We saw her goggles like 2 weeks ago.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, now say how many packs it took you to get the original Number One in the Tuesday Pack. I heard it was a bloodbath.
    Let’s fly!
  • *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hehe, now say how many packs it took you to get the original Number One in the Tuesday Pack. I heard it was a bloodbath.

LOL Yes it was.....but I have wanted her so bad for so long it was worth it (to me)
    Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
    robownage wrote: »

Okay. To be fair, I ran out of my WiFi Pass Tuesday morning. Didn't see anything about her when I signed in here yesterday or today, so thought was an "Upcoming"......

LOL Yes it was.....but I have wanted her so bad for so long it was worth it (to me)

That's what it always is about spending in a game. Congrats on getting her. I was tempted but Tuesday packs scare me.
    Let’s fly!

I just saw that thread. Someone did TWENTY-THREE Pulls, and did not get her?!?!? RNGesus was mean right there!!!!!
    I think she looks good next to Number 1 number 2..........

na6wjcb2wz11.png

Looks great Nomad. Super jelly!
    Let’s fly!
  • AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

I just saw that thread. Someone did TWENTY-THREE Pulls, and did not get her?!?!? RNGesus was mean right there!!!!!

There is a 3.3% chance of getting the specific 5* in a Tuesday pack. 23 packs sounds reasonable to not get her.
    AviTrek wrote: »

There is a 3.3% chance of getting the specific 5* in a Tuesday pack. 23 packs sounds reasonable to not get her.
    Which is the insanity of tuesday packs. They seem to be catering to whales only. Whales who likely have everyone else in the packs.
    Let’s fly!
  • Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Which is the insanity of tuesday packs. They seem to be catering to whales only. Whales who likely have everyone else in the packs.

Only 1 gold option instead of 3 would be nice.

Sadly 23 would only be the 3rd longest its taken me to get the Tuesday gold in the past 5 weeks of packs.
    I would like to see DB do a guaranteed drop after a certain number of pulls. People would not get so discouraged and would keep buying packs. It would also ensure for DB that people buying would go to the guaranteed legendary number of pulls. Set it for 5 pulls for event packs and 10 for Tuesday packs. Maybe it would be too difficult to code but if it isn't I think it would be worth a try. I would encourage DB to try many things like this. Just say it is a trial then they do not have to continue it if the numbers do not work out for them.
    Let’s fly!
  • I think 6-Packs should offer a Behold of the 3 Featured Golds, once you get a gold in your pulls. That would make it somewhat more reasonable. Sometimes you still have to make a dozen or more pulls before a Gold even drops, so it's still a money maker for DB.

Failing that, if you buy the 6500 Dil option, then you absolutely should get a Behold out of the 3 Featured Golds. Incredibly frustrating to drop 6500 Dil and get NOTHING when you have everyone FF'd and the Gold you want refuses to drop.

I'd also like the 6500 Dil pull to work like an Elusive Treasures pack where ALL crew in the game are in the mix to be pulled, not just the regular Portal crew.
  • Kaitee wrote: »
    Star-Trek-Generations-Installed-Until-Tuesdaye-n9z6ncu3u5obow0ejv6a2kjsff2dlsjqsiuw5vnlkw.jpg

"Tuesday?" "Tuesday."

It's Captain Tuesday!
    (I got her in 7 pulls. I guess I'm pretty fortunate.)