Home Engineering Room

So this keeps happening

In Skirmish. DB please fix.
gqx9a2y2n2x3.jpg
Hurry up before those things eat Guy!

Comments

• If you mean that sometimes the tooltip from a previous battle still appears on the screen when the next battle starts, then yes, I 2nd this request. Please fix.
  • Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    @SunshineRiker it’s appreciated that you’ve put in a bug report. But this has been reported before by plenty.
  • Wildstar19Wildstar19 ✭✭✭✭
    @SunshineRiker it’s appreciated that you’ve put in a bug report. But this has been reported before by plenty.

Backdoor criticism of my post?
    Hurry up before those things eat Guy!
  • SunshineRikerSunshineRiker ✭✭✭✭✭

I hear you, but sometimes raising bugs again to the devs can lead to fixes sooner rather than later.

Also, it's tough to advocate for this bug fix because the bug doesn't stop you from playing ship battles at all and it also happens infrequently and at a different frequency for different players. And as you read above, there's a pretty simple workaround that gets the pop-up to go away.

There's only so much time in our engineers' lives and priorities have to get made.

Backdoor criticism of my post?

No, not at all.

I’m just trying to understand DB’s system for assessing and prioritising bugs.

I hear you, but sometimes raising bugs again to the devs can lead to fixes sooner rather than later.

Also, it's tough to advocate for this bug fix because the bug doesn't stop you from playing ship battles at all and it also happens infrequently and at a different frequency for different players. And as you read above, there's a pretty simple workaround that gets the pop-up to go away.

There's only so much time in our engineers' lives and priorities have to get made.

It’s definitely a small/low priority bug.

I’m just surprised that bringing it up again with the developers would make any difference. Is it not already on their bug tracker with the appropriate level of priority assigned? Tied to other ship battle bugs so that if/when it’s decided to overhaul that whole section it can be done at the same time?
  • I know its a diffetent section of the game, but that exact thing happens in the portal behold if i click on a card for stat info, it wont go away. Even after i chose the crew and have moved on, the crew stat box is still in front of/on top of anything that comes after the behold and i cant see whats happening in the drop screen. And in the arena. Same thing. I thought it might be the same glitch causing the prob is why i brought it up. I am also ios.