Home The Bridge

Monday Offers (February 11th)

pwer4wgl6anc.jpg

Pass. I would have likely bit on the cheaper overload offer.

Comments

• ]§[ Jonathan]§[ Jonathan ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I am still waiting for the ‚Max Your Crew’ offer. Mirror Jadzia still needs three stars on her and she still hasn’t dropped from voyages and I don’t want to open x+ packs.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    pwer4wgl6anc.jpg

I got a similar Dilithium Blow-verload but the 66.99 one
  • Yateball wrote: »
    pwer4wgl6anc.jpg

I got a similar Dilithium Blow-verload but the 66.99 one

Same for me.
    I think some interesting characters will be in Tuesday pack ..... so they try to make us gamble again.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    kexfoeiv5z4c.jpg
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Hello again, Sail the Starry Skies.
  • lt99fdwa1jfo.png

Decent deal, but too rich for my blood.
  • The greatest offer / gift is that that skirmish is over.

That is all.
  • kexfoeiv5z4c.jpg

I got this one also. I wonder why diff people get diff offers? This was an easy pass though. I only take the 10x-ten packs for $9.99 and maybe the 1.5k dilithium offers.
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    pwer4wgl6anc.jpg

Same offer, but mine is $24.99 USD.
  • 5h2rfw1bw84a.png

I got this for my Monday offer. The price is in AU $.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    5h2rfw1bw84a.png

Taht's about $112.98 American. According to Converters online.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • i got 10 premium pack for 9.99 us or 12.99 canadian
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • 5h2rfw1bw84a.png

I got the same. $99.99 plus tax in the US. I am not buying.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello again, Sail the Starry Skies.

Same here.

We say it pretty much every week, but these offers are by and large really putrid. At least Plunder the Galaxy and Dilithium Overload offer new players willing to spend some cash a chance to catch up to the rest of us. The ship offers are so objectively terrible that I cannot imagine anyone taking them on purpose unless they were wholly ignorant of how ship construction works.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    The greatest offer / gift is that that skirmish is over.

That is all.

Skirmishes are amazing, so much levelling of crew gets done during them from all the free chrons
  • $24.99 Sail the sorry skies for the 3rd week in a row. Hint, hint, I'm not buying.....
    Starfleet Commission: August 12, 2017
  • Grow your crew for $24.99. Considering my pack luck over the last few months, pass.

• 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Iconic Crew, 30 packs + dil for $50 U.S.

Steep, but not the worst offer in the world. After dilithium and VIP dilithium kickbacks, that works out to $1 per premium 10-pack (~$1.30 if you're low VIP).

30 packs should get you a 97.8% chance of pulling at least one gold, with an expected value of around 3 golds (though in could be 0 or twice that, it is a gamble). 3 golds for $30 (after kickbacks) brings us back to the $9.99 offer range, we just don't know what specifically we're getting and have no guarantees.

Not unreasonable price wise, just painful to fork over all at once. And not the worst way to spend IF you're in the mood to do so (cough cough crew packs cough cough cough). Not as good as Elusive Treasures but better than many I think.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Fly the fleet...wow db...you just dont get it...I DONT NEED BLUE SHIP SCHEMATICS!!!!
  • I like stocking up chronitons so I buy the Plunder the Galaxy offers whenever I can.
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Grow your crew - I bit on it and got a second star on Commander Kira I also unlocked Gralik and got him up to 2/4 the subsequent honor from the ten packs meant I could buy a honor begold and got a second star on the professor, not a bad Monday at all.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    i got 10 premium pack for 9.99 us or 12.99 canadian

That's all I want. Everything else is wasted on me. And with how much those packs pay off these days it won't be much longer that they'll even be worth it. Their value has dropped considerably for me as my crew has grown.
    Which is another topic - how does DB intend to keep small-time buyers like myself hooked when crew packs become all but useless? Playing this game for a few stars a month gets pretty old.
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    £10 for some ships that I have already maxed out for the best part of a year! Just for me, yeah right!! Just makes me ANGRY!

DB: Do Better
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    £10 for some ships that I have already maxed out for the best part of a year! Just for me, yeah right!! Just makes me ANGRY!

I used to think like that. Then I realized that them throwing me these terrible offers was saving me lots of money lol. I don't think I bought a single monday offer in 2018.
  • JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »

If STT advertising blabla which you know for years makes you angry you should a) take anger management courses and b) never turn on your TV. The promises in the commercial breaks would not be good for your heart ;)

Also you said 1099 times you stopped your spending completely, so this so called anger makes no sense anyway. Cause in that case you couldn´t care less...

• JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Looking into these Monday offers... I too get Starry Skies way too often.

Gladly monday apart the offers are usually good. For monday there are various options to make them more appealing - and hence creating more revenue for DB.

A reject button which when used would make a different offer appear. Don´t know, maybe usable up to 2 times every week.

Or, even better, customized offers. Users get asked once which offers are interesting to them. And only those would come into the rotation.

P.S.: Where is Cheesecake Seven >:):'(:p;)
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would definitely buy the $50 worth of dilithium for $25 deal. Wish we could get more deals like that.
    Let’s fly!