Home The Bridge

26/50 Intel......

Really useful drop the last hour or so of the Event, when a Skirmish costs 1200 to start......

But, I did get some 250 Chronies this time. Usually only get the <100 Chronie Drops.
"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."

Comments

• Hm, never seen this amount. 76, 150 or 300 are the drops I've seen.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm, never seen this amount. 76, 150 or 300 are the drops I've seen.

Epic? I was maxed out at Elite. I still don't have a good 10/10 5*. Or any 10/10 5*.
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • I saw the 76, and 150 chron, and got a rare portal pull which was the first time I had that happen.
  • Hm, never seen this amount. 76, 150 or 300 are the drops I've seen.

Epic? I was maxed out at Elite. I still don't have a good 10/10 5*. Or any 10/10 5*.

Oh, sorry. I really can't imagine skirmish on any level except epic, what horror that must be.

And with you being so prominent on this forum, I also couldn't imagine you not having any 10/10 5*.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Hm, never seen this amount. 76, 150 or 300 are the drops I've seen.

Oh, sorry. I really can't imagine skirmish on any level except epic, what horror that must be.

And with you being so prominent on this forum, I also couldn't imagine you not having any 10/10 5*.

You would be surprised how long it takes to get a 10/10. People assume a few months but it took me 6 months.

My first sub 1k was a skirmish done at Elite, it was brutal.
  • I guess the 600 Chron drops are gone? They were there the first 2 Skirmish Events, and I have not heard of them since then.

Also I got 2x 3* Portal Pull this week, which I thought was unusual.

Well Done @Thorozar !! I can't even imagine trying to get in top 2000 only on Elite.
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Luckily I have 2 skirmishes now on Epic, it is much better, and the rewards are flat out better. With the reward changes the grind is about the same as that first top 1k finish was though. I won Elizabeth Dehner for those efforts back in the day.