Home The Bridge

Two five star guys from a 4th place gauntlet win

EtienneEtienne ✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
I just got a 6th Caretaker and a 3rd Locutus ...am I the first to get 2 guys to drop?

Now what to do with the extra Caretaker (airlock or take Trista suggestion and work on making a wall of Caretakers of my own :P)

Comments

• edited February 2019
    I got Armus and Caretaker from the same gauntlet win a few days ago.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of my fleetmates got Armus and Locutus in the same gauntlet win.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And one of my fleeties got Armus and Caretaker in the same Gauntlet yesterday (both from final boxes, for a 3rd-place finish).

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a rock.

I think you win, game set and match. ROTFL.

cd7ab43s5lfd.png
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • [DC] Picard Loves Reds[DC] Picard Loves Reds ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    So does this mean that 10th is finally better than 11th?
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    So does this mean that 10th is finally better than 11th?

I don't know. I still plan on fighting for 11 to 15.
  • Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    In a change from the endless blue trainers I'm currently getting I was very excited to see these drop the other day, on a streak of 12

c7wanopbzx0n.png

I was so excited I took a screenshot. I'd had rare trainers drop on box 3, 6 and 15 so this at 12 was a most welcome change
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got 100 chronitons from the 3 streak ... and then at 6 20 chronitons ... only the Gauntlet can make you hate winning chronitons just before a Galaxy event ...

man I hate the Gauntlet
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Congrats! I just got Armus from a 3 win streak so pretty chuffed.
    DB: Do Better
  • barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mmrrrgrrrgggrrrrr!
  • Etienne wrote: »
    I just got a 6th Caretaker and a 3rd Locutus ...am I the first to get 2 guys to drop?

Now what to do with the extra Caretaker (airlock or take Trista suggestion and work on making a wall of Caretakers of my own :P)

I got fourth place finish and got a rock!!
    There is RNGesus in this as well.
  • Over a year of play have yet to see a crew drop
    Several 1st place wins
    Muti streaks, even got one up to 99 one time

Still no crew
    This is why I dont play the lottery
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Congrats! I just got Armus from a 3 win streak so pretty chuffed.

Fifth finish in my Gauntlet and got my Second Armus and a 7th Guinan. Maybe luck comes in threes, or maybe the drop rates are much improved. Either way, I may have to play the Gauntlet more regularly since the changes.

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Mbannar wrote: »
    Over a year of play have yet to see a crew drop
    Several 1st place wins
    Muti streaks, even got one up to 99 one time

Still no crew
    This is why I dont play the lottery

I have been playing Gauntlet a few times per week for the last two years and I have all of one Guinan to show for it. I have won Gauntlet once and placed top 5 dozens of times and had so many long streaks.

Another member of my fleet got 4 Caretakers in a single week, and previously got something like 8 total Guinans and a fair number of Locutus too. Luck only exists for some players it seems.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »

Why on earth would you airlock a Caretaker ever?
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »

After immortalizing a second copy, would there be much point adding more I mean the returns on the resource expenditure would be fairly mute sure you could use up to six on a voyage but would all traits match up (doubtful) and is it wise just to have 5 of the same kind for a gauntlet run?

Unless the caretaker get's an event of his own, but that might be a sore point alone for the people who have yet to get him, so I don't think that will happen either.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a free Premium Single Pull

osqbppvmbra9.jpg

Obviously went for Trip......

a0bpjbfbxayb.jpg

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • [S47] ELiL[S47] ELiL ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I finished 8th last gauntlet. I got 2 5* equipment. Both for crew I already had immortalized.
    Not funny.
  • Yateball wrote: »

Because I don't need him. The only reason I was considering keeping him was because I have run out of guys to work on for skirmish events. I have like two 4* guys who are at like 90 left. Plus the last time I counted (and that has been awhile) I had over a hundred 5* guys ...my point is, I am not short on guys to use for the gauntlet or on voyages. So I chose to airlock him because I just don't want another.
  • Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, with all of you winning rocks, I hope I can win some paper to stay competitive!
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Man, with all of you winning rocks, I hope I can win some paper to stay competitive!

Hopefully the rng will give me scissors for when the tide turns.
  • edited February 2019
    Took #1 yesterday got a box with a 5* Agonizer lol the agony :P and 6 boxes of chrons