Home The Bridge

Rank 1500 Points Total in The Sum of Its Parts

SoupKitchen RikerSoupKitchen Riker ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
Just as the title states, curious where 1500 finished points-wise. Any help is appreciated.
“A committee is a cul-de-sac, down which good ideas are lured and quietly strangled.” —Mark TwainMEMBER: [BoB] Barrel of Bloodwine... We are recruiting and putting the “curv” in scurvy! Best Event Finish: #3 Honor Debt: Inconceivable...Honor Bank Account: Slowly building...

Comments

• About 870kdmfbzb383u3e.jpg
  • Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blimey! I'm glad I quit at threshold, no way do I have the staying power to mash buttons for that long!
    DB: Do Better
  • Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was truly asinine. I hope it's not the new norm. I fear it is.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Blimey! I'm glad I quit at threshold, no way do I have the staying power to mash buttons for that long!

It was a LOT of button mashing. I came in at rank 1128 and had to use around 150,000 Intel over the 4 days to get there. I ran ship battles to get around 130,000 Intel and I estimate that I probably acrued another 20,000 just by the generation of Intel with time passing.

Now that I think about it, it had to be even more Intel that that because I wasn't thinking about all the Intel that dropped from the battle loot boxes.
  • The Intel takes a while to accumulate, and I wasn't spending dilithium to get more. I did decent with 3 Lieutenant Chekov's and a Kor. That's good enough for me, and I had fun.
  • i just went for Chekov and Pikes Enterprise. Still a bit of work, and did 99% with a Constellation class since all I had was a level 3 Bird of Prey.