Home The Bridge

What's your best basic 10x pull?

88oa7yly3ap4.png

A 5* and a 4* behold in a free basic 10x pull.

I've been waiting to reunite Culber and Stamets ever since he was available in pulls. And a 3rd star for Burnham.

Not bad for a Monday.

Comments

• Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That beats anything I've gotten in one pull.

Late last year, when I was sitting on a ton of unused credits, I decided to spend 10 million of them on basic 10-pulls. A few of my most interesting results follow...

First, I had 5 crew drop in one pull — which is nothing spectacular, but the most I'd ever seen in one basic pull before was 4 at a time.
    5cfe5g5j1v5d.jpg

Then I got one with a 4* Behold.
    f8urhtukob57.jpg

Shortly after that, I had a 4* item drop, which I don't recall seeing very often. And finally, a Legendary Behold.
    o4m5n0fi1epw.jpg

Those approximately 10,000,000 Credits worth of pulls netted me just over 9,000 Honor.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Commander Kira. In my book, totally worth the 10 mil dil.

She's my next white whale.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    This begold came from a single basic (10k) pull.

6u9daxvbb4tq.jpg

It was the middle of the night and I was half asleep. I had to check in the morning to make sure I didn't dream it lol.

x9es855jet0e.jpg
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    6y6pj2v6wga0.png

h82lvagu7o8j.png

I want to say there was one other 10x gold and a single basic gold, but couldn't find the screenshots. Have had a few purples too.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    My second ever Gold...Shinzon, who has sat at 1/5 ever since, lurking in the shadows...dont remember if it was a staight drop or a behold where I didnt know what I was doing.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve won this lottery a few times now and I think my favorite of the bunch was a second star for The Keeper.
  • ProontProont ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gotten one begold from a basic ten pull.
    y2cqdpeci9ay.jpg
    I went with Admiral Janeway because she had slightly better stats. I didn't think to consider proficiencies until after I selected her. If I had I would have picked Gangster Spock. Stupid newbie me....
  • In my very early days I got Enterprise-E Picard from a credit 10x pull, and I wonder to this day who else was in that behold that I passed up before I knew better. More recently I got an Assimilated Janeway from a basic 10x also.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I spent about 12 mil credits after each of the last 2 skirmish events just to get some extra honor. The first time I got 5 or 6 beholds. I was able to add stars to 3 or 4 super rares, and wound up with an extra 20k honor. Last night I got 0 beholds or super rares and only pulled 10k honor. I have NEVER gotten a legendary from a basic pull.
  • NoneNone ✭✭✭
    sz4qm9je0gfx.png

I got a 4 and 5 star behold myself the other day from a basic 10x too.
  • My best 10x basic pull? Probably the behold to immortalize Captain T'Pol a few months back.
  • About a year ago I had a bottom row of beholds. 3 purple, 2 gold. I bought a lottery ticket afterward, but sadly, no further luck was to be had.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got this on Monday.
    y8n262djo2kx.jpg
  • Got this on Monday.
    y8n262djo2kx.jpg

Given everybody's *love* for Wesley, is that a win for you?
  • Capt. ChaosCapt. Chaos ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least I didn't get two Janeways! :p
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dgc6exzyb954.jpg

Huh. I don't think I've ever seen 2 Beholds fall in those particular positions before. At least not in a premium pull... maybe anything is fair game as far as that goes when they happen in a basic pull?

• no luck here on standards. Great job on those who got 4* and 5* though.
  • Got nothing good since I can remember..... But every time I see these threads I go blow a few 100k hoping for the best.
  • Hands down my best basic pull was a begold off a single basic pull. Gave me my first ever 5* - RAF O'Brien. Hadn't even know it was possible to get a gold off basic pulls as I'd only been playing about 3 months.
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • 43a3m1p6bwdw.png
    well this just happened. a begold for a standard. Not sure who to pick.
  • Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    43a3m1p6bwdw.png

Worf is your clear choice there, imo.

And generally, people use the term "Begold" for when they get Legendary (5*) crew offered — e.g., "Gold" crew — otherwise it's just your everyday, run-of-the-mill, cookie cutter, dime-a-dozen, garden variety, regular old 4* "Behold". ;)

43a3m1p6bwdw.png

None are particularly good but if you intend on ranking high enough to get two DC Worfs from this event (one also drops in the phase 2 community rewards) you could have him immortal by the end of the event on Monday.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading through this, I decided to spend about 2.5 million credits on pulls this morning. (I still have 10 million, so I'm not hurting.) I got my first behold from such a pull. I didn't take a screenshot, but had a choice of Mirror Cockrain or Satan's Robot. I chose the former, but I'm not certain it was the best.
    edited February 2019
    Reading through this, I decided to spend about 2.5 million credits on pulls this morning. (I still have 10 million, so I'm not hurting.) I got my first behold from such a pull. I didn't take a screenshot, but had a choice of Mirror Cockrain or Satan's Robot. I chose the former, but I'm not certain it was the best.

I have been very pleased with my now-immortal Mirror Cochrane. With my starbase/collection bonuses, both his base ENG and SCI are over 1100 and he has a robust collection of traits.

Edit: your post reminded me to burn off the extra credits from today’s cadet challenges, which led to a fourth star for Lt. Commander Dax.

0oaa4v1wc2gj.png
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was a while back for me. Out of single basic pull got a straight drop of Seven of Nine. That was either her 3rd star or fourth. She is still one star away from being immortalized.
  • Data1001 wrote: »
    43a3m1p6bwdw.png

Worf is your clear choice there, imo.

And generally, people use the term "Begold" for when they get Legendary (5*) crew offered — e.g., "Gold" crew — otherwise it's just your everyday, run-of-the-mill, cookie cutter, dime-a-dozen, garden variety, regular old 4* "Behold". ;)

i guess I was typing a bit fast and hit the G and not H. I believe I meant beHold. :) Thanks for the input.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    I somehow got my first and my fifth stars for Captain Sisko from separate basic ten pulls. He was the first Legendary I ever immortalized. Because the Sisko is life.