Home Make It So!
Options

Fleet Ranked Rewards

JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
I am not sure if this idea has been brought up in the new forum yet, if so, please apologize.

The basic sense of this suggestion is that fleets as a whole should get rewards for ranking well in events. I suggest that the Top 1000 fleets should be rewarded with a stack of starbase components.

Rank 751 - 1000: 5'000 Synthesized Polymer
Rank 501 - 750: 5'000 Synthesized Polymer + 5'000 Tritanium
Rank 351 - 500: 5'000 Synthesized Polymer + 5'000 Tritanium + 2'500 Transparent Aluminium
Rank 201 - 350: 5'000 Synthesized Polymer + 5'000 Tritanium + 2'500 Transparent Aluminium + 2'500 Holoemitters
Rank 76 - 200: 10'000 Synthesized Polymer + 10'000 Tritanium + 5'000 Transparent Aluminium + 5'000 Holoemitters
Rank 51 - 75: 20'000 Synthesized Polymer + 20'000 Tritanium + 10'000 Transparent Aluminium + 10'000 Holoemitters
Rank 26 - 50: 40K SP + 40K Tri + 20K TA + 20K HE
Rank 11 - 25: 65K SP + 65K Tri + 32.5K TA + 32.5K HE
Rank 4 - 10: 100K SP + 100K Tri + 50K TA + 50K HE
Rank 2 + 3: 150K SP + 150K Tri + 75K TA + 75K HE
Rank 1: 250K SP + 250K Tri + 125K TA + 125K HE

However, this would require that more rooms with a lot higher requirements would have to be implemented (and those would yield higher bonuses for stats as well).

Suggestions for additonal rooms could be a daily room that gives the player 24h unlimited replications if completed within one week (requirements would have to be very high though). Also there could be new rooms that give bonuses to roll values (gauntlet) of crew from 1 up to 10 percent. Remaining rooms would be the increase of base crew skill stats from 6 to 10 percent.
"Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")

Comments

• Options
    many fleets seem to be heading towards stabase armageda allready, not a good idea to make the inevidable happen faster.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    As I said, there would have to be rooms that reset daily with a special fleetwide bonus such as extra replications or even a 24h unlimited replicator usage (similar to kits).

Also, not all fleets are as big as you think. :) Some really small fleets would LOVE such rewards to have the room bonuses quicker.
    "Everything about the Jem'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris (ST-DS9 Episode 2x26 "The Jem'Hadar")
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the impending holo wall that many fleets are headed towards, I don't see this as a bad idea. I kinda like it. Hell I'd like it if it was JUST holos.
  • Options
    ·§ë· For the Many·§ë· For the Many ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    This is a good idea except that the components are stacked backwards.

This model compounds the issue of holoemitter imbalance/scarcity. We have so much of the other components that we don't know what to do with them, especially with the abundance of replicator rations now available from Voyages. We don't need to continue in this direction; we're not bound to path dependency here.

It could balance for the low holoemitter drop rate, if these types/numbers of components are reversed:

Make holoemitters either the only component type rewarded as Pallidyne suggested, or make them the primary/easiest to get.

For additional rooms, I don't think there should be any more, except for one which acts as an infinite sink which gives us the daily chron for pouring 300/500/1100 per day into it as we do now, like an arboretum which needs to be fed to maintain the plants. This would permanently solve the issue and allow DB to work on fixing up the rest of the game and other new features.
  • Options
    JhamelJhamel ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be fine with just awarding Holoemitters, but that would be a lame reward if it was just them. Maybe some gold trainers in addition?
  • Options
    PallidynePallidyne ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    I would be fine with just awarding Holoemitters, but that would be a lame reward if it was just them. Maybe some gold trainers in addition?

I meant (and I should clarify) just holos when it comes to SB components.
    No other SB components.
    Other things, trainers, boosts, character equipment/components, hell schematics of a random ship, cool.

Just no more transparent aluminum, I'm actually maxed at 32767 already as well as everything but holos.