Home The Bridge

Lion's Den and Episode 9 Victory

DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
I am missing the science node that unlocks with prodigy or android on Lion's Den. I can pass it, but can't crit it. My Reinforcement Stamets is my best crew for that. Who can crit it?

Also, who is best to pick for victory? I don't care about the 4* reward crew as I have them both. I care about which mission will be beneficial for resources later. Additionally, I care about which has the best one-time rare rewards I can get and ad-double.

Thoughts are appreciated.

Comments

• I used Ilia Probe to clear that node.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    I used B4!
  • Federation victory is a ship battle, so there aren't any rare rewards if that's what you choose. Borg victory is an away mission, so it will have rare rewards you can double, but I don't know that they are any good or if they are worth choosing an away mission over a ship battle.
  • If you have the B4 from the recent event, he's better to clear it than Stamets.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cadet Wesley Crusher was actually the one to do it for me. I tried multiple times with my 1/5* FE Dr. Daystrom but couldn’t get high enough proficiency rolls and I forgot about Reinforcements Stamets in the freezer.
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I concur with cadet Wesley Crusher
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    https://forum.disruptorbeam.com/stt/discussion/comment/142404 for thoughts on who can pass that node.

- I did end up doing it with Cadet Wesley on first try ... Stamets cannot Crit the node I think, as his max roll is not good enough.

As to who to choose, check the wiki for what you can get ... I chose for the crew in this case (Fed. victory - ship battle) ... I don't think it really matters.
    Apparently, one node (MED - Caregiver/Geneticist) is a touch difficult if you choose the away team mission, so it might take you a while before you can warp that mission.
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Cadet Wesley was frozen, so I didn't think of him. Thank you. I'll use him and think about victory faction.