Home The Bridge

Since there is no other 5* Stamets...

Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
Could we get Captain Lorca as the $10 legendary this week?

Pike seems obvious for next week. It probably wouldn't be the best move to make it Navigator Stamets. There's plenty of Q's to choose from, but... this is probably one of the few times that Lorca will be useful.
Farewell 🖖

Comments

• Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please no, my wallet needs a break

DB: Do Better
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the boat has passed the offer usually comes out on Tuesday's, I think they would have gone with a Q as these offers seem to be only variants of big bonus crew. I'm sure a Lorca will come up very soon though he's a popular character at least in my fleet anyway.
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jim Steele wrote: »
    Please no, my wallet needs a break

Haha! I've had this $10 set aside for some months now. But I get the sentiment. Megas are hard on my wallet in general.
    Farewell 🖖
  • Prime LorcaPrime Lorca ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the boat has passed the offer usually comes out on Tuesday's, I think they would have gone with a Q as these offers seem to be only variants of big bonus crew. I'm sure a Lorca will come up very soon though he's a popular character at least in my fleet anyway.

I thought the $10 offers came out at the same time as event packs. But you may be right. Maybe I confused it with Tuesday packs. I just hope he comes up while the mega is still going. I've given up on pack and dabo efforts after being burned every time, so I'm really hoping for a $10 deal.
    Farewell 🖖