Home The Bridge

Shall I Compare Thee?....... to what?

Shall I compare thee to Spot's litter box? Thou art more malodorous and more noxious. Stinking to high heaven do wilt the darling buds of May, And time all too short a date til the air freshener is refilled.

Shall I compare thee to an Orion slave girl? Thou art more accommodating and more amenable. Lonely strangers do shake your darling buds of May, And the room lease hath all too short a time, when you pay by the hour .

I don't know what are we are suppose to be comparing? :P

Comments

• Etienne wrote: »
    I don't know what are we are supposed to be comparing? :P

You'll find out when you play the event ;)

When the game loads you need to change LCAR to SCar …. so when it starts to load, we can all say "Look at the S car go"

(Disclaimer: That joke was super funny in the first grade :P )
  • DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Etienne wrote: »
    I don't know what are we are supposed to be comparing? :P

You'll find out when you play the event ;)

Wouldn't that involve reading the event stuff? I stopped doing that after the libel against Burnham last year.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shall I compare thee to 20 guaranteed Begolds?
    Intentionally Left Blank
    Compare thee? Why not grapple with thee? Stab at thee? Spit at thee???

Just don't thumb your nose...
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Shall I compare thee to a victory loot chest full of blue trainers? You're as gratifying as a bowl of chocolate-covered thumb tacks, and as useful as a first aid kit in the morgue.

@ByloBand
    That is hilarious. You're my humor hero.
  • edited February 2019
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Shall I compare thee to a victory loot chest full of blue trainers? You're as gratifying as a bowl of chocolate-covered thumb tacks, and as useful as a first aid kit in the morgue.

@ByloBand
    That is hilarious. You're my humor hero.

No joke. This is as truthful as the fact that i will get blue trainers next gauntlet...sadly