Home The Bridge

Hiding Archer

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
g1iug94xh87d.png
Where's Archer? Hehe. If others have funny photos from game they could share it here.
Let’s fly!

Comments

• DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    g1iug94xh87d.png
    Where's Archer? Hehe. If others have funny photos from game they could share it here.

Kneely "I'm sorry, even though you almost killed my dog" Archer?
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    Data V has the same issue when he’s on a Voyage, can barely see his head.
  • Average GuyAverage Guy ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Data1001 wrote: »
    He's just a little shy, you guys...

xiqqtxo4v5lo.gif

Why does this remind me of Monty Python. 🤗

Edit: Put them side by side and they are in sync. 🤗🤣. Up and down. Up and down. Mr Data, that is too much. Thank you for making my day. 🤗
    Flemming wrote: »
    g1iug94xh87d.png

I am creeped out.
    The hiding Archer has the exact same eyes of my ex-girlfriend, right before she set my Iroc-Z on fire.

I can't quite figure out what the awesome checks are for. Are people sympathizing that this poor guy's car was set ablaze or are people ecstatic and happy that it was set ablaze? I am having difficulty comprehending.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    g1iug94xh87d.png

I am creeped out.
    The hiding Archer has the exact same eyes of my ex-girlfriend, right before she set my Iroc-Z on fire.

I can't quite figure out what the awesome checks are for. Are people sympathizing that this poor guy's car was set ablaze or are people ecstatic and happy that it was set ablaze? I am having difficulty comprehending.

Or they relate?
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    pkh1nmx7ewch.png
    g1iug94xh87d.png

I am creeped out.

Or they relate?

Sorry brain not computing..... Syntax error..... Danger Will Robinson....... We are on the wrong show......
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where is Archer?
    Kirk is going to find out!
    zo1x6y4dshe4.png
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Captain Q wrote: »
    Crouching Archer, Hidden Porthos... That'll be our next Mega-Event!
    Now there’s a movie
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO