Home The Bridge

Pre-VIP 14 Party

Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
As I've stated previously, when I finally hit VIP 14 I plan to bust open ALL the 10x Premium Packs I've been hoarding for months (currently have 58 of them!). I am close enough to VIP 14 that one offer will do it, but I'm waiting until I am offered the five 4* citation offer to push me over the threshold (if anybody from DB reads this, what do I need to do to get that offer?! I've been waiting for over a month!) but in the meantime, as you can see...

8wleec08hyrn.jpg

...I have a few extra merits, so while we wait for the real thing, here is a little warm up for you all. So I just did 20 merit pulls, took the screenshots, and will share them. As you can see, I had some interesting results.

(to be continued)

Comments

• Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    PULL 1
    vsfxuq1g3n6d.jpg

Pull 2
    cojwkgjajuqf.jpg

PULL 3
    rk1c1cgvwzw5.jpg

PULL 4
    p5jt4kt9c04a.jpg

PULL 5
    00llvtl20yqm.jpg

PULL 6
    nm5yhwr6mkg6.jpg

PULL 7
    4qsf6iqjij5t.jpg

PULL 8
    945xtx3gpium.jpg

PULL 9
    90gfdvzz1i7b.jpg

PULL 10
    e1t8my1eombn.jpg

(to be continued)

PULL 11
    ctp94w4e6qfl.jpg

PULL 12
    1rqmrrswztqs.jpg

PULL 13
    r0cvtmgdq6p2.jpg

PULL 14
    r3o018ts1d89.jpg

PULL 15
    tbksyf4f4ost.jpg

PULL 16
    wjejqydw6n9u.jpg

PULL 17
    9kp79pcnthid.jpg

PULL 18
    6j1zw7c0tapk.jpg

PULL 19
    cfnjy4cqzu7w.jpg

PULL 20
    g6pcuspyove3.jpg

I'll do the same for all my 10x Premium Packs, I'll screen grab them all, including all the beholds. In any case, here ends this adventure , I hope you enjoyed it :)
  • Nice pulls, tucker is good for gauntlet at times...however harriman and picard...meh
  • Thanks for posting. Always interested in stuff like this. Could be the start of an estimate of merit pull drop rates (unless they already exist somewhere...)
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations @ByloBand on your pre-14! Now if only some of us could go back in time...... lol

Enjoy! <3<3<3
  • Congratulations ByloBand. I must say this is an interesting way to celebrate and i like it.
    I hope you get something useful out of each pack.
  • I'm glad u posted this, because I need to sit on those packs. But they're soo much fun opening tho lol. I'm at VIP-10 but will sit on any future packs until I get that extra 95 slots with the VIP-12. DB has been doing great with the Tuesday offers, so I'm cool. Keep posting those pulls!
  • Doesn't the Citation offer usually come at the end of the Mega? I think you'll be seeing it soon.
    Fleet Admiral - Edmonton Trekkies [ET] | Squadron Leader - 1701'ers
    Join us! We have cheesecake!! | Fleet Central Information
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    I'm glad u posted this, because I need to sit on those packs. But they're soo much fun opening tho lol. I'm at VIP-10 but will sit on any future packs until I get that extra 95 slots with the VIP-12. DB has been doing great with the Tuesday offers, so I'm cool. Keep posting those pulls!

Just because I don't want you to be disappointed, you will not get 95 additional slots at VIP 12. You will get an additional 20, bringing your TOTAL extra crew slots to 95.
  • Bakerbeanz wrote: »
    I'm glad u posted this, because I need to sit on those packs. But they're soo much fun opening tho lol. I'm at VIP-10 but will sit on any future packs until I get that extra 95 slots with the VIP-12. DB has been doing great with the Tuesday offers, so I'm cool. Keep posting those pulls!

Just because I don't want you to be disappointed, you will not get 95 additional slots at VIP 12. You will get an additional 20, bringing your TOTAL extra crew slots to 95.

Lol, that's cool. At least I'd have a bunch of crew on ice by then, so I can focus on the plethora of 4* cards with only 1 * I have taking up space.
  • kapukapu ✭✭✭
    heyy! That was only 15k honor, why stop half way thru? Spend them all!!! :DD

but yeah, one gold and 2 purples, feels about right(ish).
    Captain Lvl 99; Vip0; 552 Unique Immortals; Fleet: Omega Molecules; Base Lvl 134 (MAX); Playing Since March 2016.
  • I am still holding out hope they raise the VIP rewards to at least level 20!
    I want to become a Dilionaire...
    RMF wrote: »
    Doesn't the Citation offer usually come at the end of the Mega? I think you'll be seeing it soon.

I hope you are right :p I feel like I'm caught in a bizarro supply and demand anomaly; I have the $24.99 saved for the offer, DB wants my $24.99, but we cannot make it happen.

Thank you everyone for the great feedback to this post. When the official VIP 14 party thread happens my plan is to post the results in clumps of five 10x pulls, to make sure each reply has enough space to account for any/all behold decisions. Should be a hoot!
  • Princess TristaPrincess Trista ✭✭✭✭✭
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Doesn't the Citation offer usually come at the end of the Mega? I think you'll be seeing it soon.

I hope you are right :p I feel like I'm caught in a bizarro supply and demand anomaly; I have the $24.99 saved for the offer, DB wants my $24.99, but we cannot make it happen.

Thank you everyone for the great feedback to this post. When the official VIP 14 party thread happens my plan is to post the results in clumps of five 10x pulls, to make sure each reply has enough space to account for any/all behold decisions. Should be a hoot!

Don't talk to uncle DB....talk to Aunt TP. She is the true boss lol. :*
    ByloBand wrote: »

Don't talk to uncle DB....talk to Aunt TP. She is the true boss lol. :*

I see and I understand.
  • Congratulations on your restraint. The last 10 x 10 offer pushed me off the cliff and into the ocean where I now reside as a VIP14 cetacean.
  • Althea BiermontAlthea Biermont ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome (when you hit it) to the VIP 14 club. When I first started playing I never thought I would ever get close to VIP 14 because who in their right mind would spend that kind of money on a mobile game. Little did I know I'd end up hitting VIP 14 many times over LOL.

Now you can start on round two :p
    It's kind of interesting, as I sit here mentally planning for the big day, I realized I will probably have to shove some crew in the freezer to make room for the new recruits (may not though, given that I'll be getting a lot of extra slots as a perk) and at that moment I was looking over my roster and came upon the first two super-rares I ever immortalized - Mirror Leeta and Tourist Reed - and I was like, "Well friends, it may finally be your time." Mirror Leeta seemed amused by this idea, but Tourist Reed just raised his arms in surrender.
  • Welcome (when you hit it) to the VIP 14 club. When I first started playing I never thought I would ever get close to VIP 14 because who in their right mind would spend that kind of money on a mobile game. Little did I know I'd end up hitting VIP 14 many times over LOL.

Now you can start on round two :p

Tell me about it , just flipped 8th time 14th vip
    And it's like dam I spend wayyyyyy to much on this game
    I just passed the 20,000,000 credits mark, I could theoretically do a second pre-party with 10x basic pack pulls :p