Home The Bridge

Shall I Compare Thee? Threshold Pull

3anxwt0k4f18.png
All honor and schematics

Comments

• Got a much needed Friar Tuck data (now 3/4*) and 700 honour!
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Two purple beholds (yay), both fully immortal (boo). Ah well, got a pretty big crew these days, bound to happen.
  • [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    900 honor and junk.

wttujq9b0iy2.png
  • AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Like my community pull, I got 6 sets of schematics >_<
    300 honour and first star for Doctor Chapel... Who might end up as 200 honour.

Not great
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Was a lame pull, with the exception of Warship Janeway, which I added a 2nd star to. Got her at 90 with 2 stars lol
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    900 honor and some Reliant schems
  • Honor + schemes
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honor.
  • Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    zb3yriq8za22.jpg
    3 star for Dix, 2nd for Uhura, and 1 level for the 5* ship. 2 beholds so hard to complain.
  • 800 honor and schematic for orion syndicat interceptor and uss reliant
    94 Legendary, 4x 5/5 , 8,x 4/5 , 2x 3/5 , 11x 2/5 , 68x 1/5 ,
    78 FE ,78 Lvl 100,
    Immortalized: 190
    Vip:12 Lvl :64
  • 700 honor and some schems.
  • 65hxgl8p9ww3.png

Adding a star (Ruk’s 3rd) is adding a star.
  • 800 honor and 450 Schem
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pure honor and no useful schematics. Tbh, should've known this was coming and kind of regretting deciding to go for full threshold, since I'm not going for Pike. Lesson learned!

mn90dte6ps74.png
  • 500 honor.

Can't all be winners :P
    Captain Bubble Bobble
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Started as utter crap, ended with ny second star for Human Q and second star for Culber from a begold (which is what made it a good pull). Not going to complain.

gr4vfxqicnj5.png
    fq7ud59zmwam.png

j9u6zlv630ka.png
  • [10F] gobolts07 [10F] gobolts07 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Edit : jumped the gun before the pics all uploaded

Well crap I messed this all up. Guess it’s past my bedtime.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Duelist Yar; straight up, already immortal.

- mix of 3* Honor and useless schematics.

junk ... but the community pull was good so meh ... on to next week.
  • mejoyhmejoyh ✭✭✭✭
    1 x begold - Zek, Mariachi Q and Vulcan Executioner - took my 4th star on Zek
    1x behold - Waitress Dax, Sarek and Mirror Geordi - all immortalized so honor

Not too bad. Happy with my Zek
  • enigma starlordenigma starlord ✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    not sure who to pick. probably Dancing Uhura, best at dip. Temporal Prison Chakotay good Sc too. resistance Neelix had good dip too.
  • [ISA] Big McLargeHuge[ISA] Big McLargeHuge ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    not sure who to pick. probably Dancing Uhura, best at dip. Temporal Prison Chakotay good Sc too. resistance Neelix had good dip too.

It's Chakotay, and I don't think it's particularly close. Dual 1K bases when FF. One-of-a-kind skill set. He will live on your voyages forever.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

It's Chakotay, and I don't think it's particularly close. Dual 1K bases when FF. One-of-a-kind skill set. He will live on your voyages forever.

Yup. Uhura or Neelix would be reasonable if you were putting additional stars but TP Chakotay would still be a better choice unless you were loaded on SEC/ENG, SEC/MED, and ENG/MED crew.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    1100 Honour
    "The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."