Home Fleet Central
Options

[BAD] BORG ASSIMILATION DRONES - All kind of ACTIVE players (LV 40 - 99) welcome. MAX SB LV134

Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2020 in Fleet Central
ybgsabglcbr3.jpeg
5pkxcaicb2m5.jpeg

Who we are:

We are friendly, helpful, no-drama TOP 25(average event ranking 2020)
fleet with all kind of different players, ranging from LV 40 - 99, spenders
and non spenders, from VIP0 - VIP14

Our fleet started being serious back in January 2019. Since then we went from SB51 and 12 members to 50 members and a maxed starbase in only 18 months.
Our average fleet event rank improved from 350 to regular Top 25.
We easily clear all daily fleet targets.

What we are looking for:

We are looking for competitive active daily players that like to communicate, to improve,
play events and having fun in a friendly environment. Fleet tags are not required.

What we offer:

- a maxed LV 134 Starbase

- clearing of all Daily Fleet Goals in no time(extra free chrons+honor)

- a friendly helpful environment with lots of experienced players(some playing even from the start of game, back in January 2016) willing to share their knowledge of the game and guide others, if wanted

- mandatory Discord fleet chat with lots of helpful stuff, like different spreadsheets and strategy advices, event bonus crew and lot‘s of other useful stuff (it‘s free and accessable
via Webbrowser, Desktop or App.

https://discordapp.com/

If you have anymore questions and/or are interested in joining us,
hit me a message.
:)
•SSR Delta Flyers•

Best Answers

• Options
    Answer ✓
    We are up to 33 players already and growing. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited March 2019 Answer ✓
    Still have some spaces left, no matter if you are LV 10 or 99, beginner or experienced player. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    Fleet is growing and already at 40 members +.
    Starbase just hit LV69 and soon to be LV70. :)

If you wanna be part of a friendly helpful fleet, with lots of experienced players, that is home for players of all kind, no matter of LV10 or 99, spenders or non spender. Discord user or just in game chat user. Hit me a message. :)

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Viperch25Viperch25 ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi i am interested in joining if there is room i am lv.64 vip lv13 i play everyday since the game came out pretty much and complete all daily missions. i also enter all events and normally finish any where from 8000 to 500 place depends on what type of event it is my person best is rank 198. i am currently on a fleet that about half of the members log in once a month. i have been a squad leader for about two years a officer for a year and really want to have my own squad not join one if possible. i put in to the starbase everyday. so let me know if i sound like a good match for your fleet and if you have any questions feel free to ask thanks for taking the time to read this and or check me out
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    @Viperch25 PM sent :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited April 2019 Answer ✓
    We have a very rare opportunity for 3-4 active Captains to be part of a new formed squad, with a LV64 Squad Leader that has a deep pool of excellent crew to share during Faction and Hybrid(those which include a faction part) events.

We are currently at 48/50 members, but we can make add room if needed.

Nxt week is probably a faction re run again, so if ur in an inactice squad/fleet this is ur chance and perfect time for a change. :)

PM me here or in game(although in game messages sometimes get lost).
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    ElenaerilElenaeril ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I want to join it. just captain lv 45 and...
  • Options
    Answer ✓
    ba31rpdx2jom.jpeg

We have 2 vacancies, in a Squad that will share a 2/5 „God“ Q(soon 3/5 after event start). This is ur chance! Apply now. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    -{Punisher}-[BAD]-{Punisher}-[BAD] ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I have been here for 4 months now, and IMO this is the best fleet out there! They are very helpful, will answer any question you have. The roster is active daily, we have a discord server that has channels with information on every aspect of the game. And the squadron shares are phenomenal!!

Join us today, you won't regret it!

Answers

• Options
    edited May 2019
    We have 1 last minute spot in a squad, with a 1/5 soon 2/5 FE Degra, as share.

If you are active and rank decent(within top 5000) in faction events, this is ur chance!

On our free Discord server you‘ll find plenty of helpful spreadsheets as well.
    Example below(and yes we have a full bonus crew list, that includes 2x Bonus crew as well).
    wa9d5daccwrb.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Happy to announce that a veteran LV92 Top Player joined our fleet and started a squad. So if ur looking for a squad with a SL that always shares Top Crew for faction events, here is ur rare chance.

If you are interested in joining, hit me a pm. Limited space, since we are up to 48/50.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    We still have 2 open spots(and if needed can open up some more), and room in 2 of our Top Squads, which will always provide you awesome crew to share, during faction events. We clear all daily fleet goals as well. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    We are currently looking for a permanent squad leader, so if you have some decent 4* or even 5* crew and are willing and able to share during faction and part faction events, hit me a message. :)

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    We have 2 openings, apply now. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    You like colorful spreadsheets with useful information at first sight?
    Then we are YOUR fleet. ;)

Example Below:

mgarb5l1rryc.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    We have free Twix and Snickers. Also every Monday, Jimmiz will perform he's famous happy borg dance.
  • Options
    dmsajc2agnoo.jpeg

We have 2 vacancies, in a Squad that will share a 2/5 „God“ Q(soon 3/5 after event start). This is ur chance! Apply now. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    The Squirrel is the Bomb!
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    Hey guys, we currently are placing between 100-150 as a fleet, and a couple more members are moving over to BAD today. Our Starbase is 96, and we are 48/50 so we have room for 2 more players who are active and donate to the starbase daily. We hit all dailies each day. Jimmiz is an excellent, hilarious, and relaxed admiral, and Zombie Squirrel provides us with excellent resources, advice, and perspective as a veteran player. There are many experienced players if you need any help or suggestions. We know how to joke around, and have a good time. Feel free to respond to this post, or PM me in game with the same username as my forum username. I am often in Universal Chat as well and you can catch me there.
  • Options
    We just had our best event fleet finish ever. And we still have 1-2 spots for an active player. :)

xs1zv53bbes4.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    We hit another fleet „milestone“ yesterday. Starbase LV 100. :)

lcmjwpq6ddbp.jpeg

Back in January 2019, we started with 12 members and a LV 51 starbase and now we are up to 48/50 and LV 100. Quite some great improvement in
    less than 9 months only.

If you wanna be part of, when we hit our nxt „milestones“,
    just hit me a message. :)

•SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Starbase is up to LV 101. :)

We have an opening in a squad with a high LV SL which will always share great crew during faction and faction hybrid events. This is ur chance, apply now. ;)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    We have 2 openings for experienced or newer active players.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Our Starbase is up to LV 106 and we have 1 vacancy available. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited November 2019
    We might have a vacancy for an active player. Starbase is up to LV109 as well. :)
    dci9e8pcmchn.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Ur rare chance to grab a seat in a squad that will provide an awesome share for the 2 Mega Faction events, and join a great fleet, with lots of useful spreadsheets, advices, friendly ppl and most important FUN! :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Fi®3wallFi®3wall ✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hello all, we at [BAD] have an opening in two squads with veteran leaders who regularly finish <1500 in events. We just had our best finishes of 13th overall in this last skirmish and 22cd in the faction event two events before that. We currently have a level 110 Starbase. We're a social group with a fleet discord with many exclusive resources looking for a player who wants to be competetive, and appreciates a mathematical approach to the game. Send me a message here, or in game at FiⓇ3wall [BAD]. Come snag a good share for the two faction events in the current Mega.
  • Options
    Even „Seeking Spock“ joined us, now it‘s your turn! ;)
    wvg0id2bycf7.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    edited December 2019
    It‘s never too late to join the FUN ASSIMIALTION WAY. :)
    kh2x3bjkknto.jpeg
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    It‘s been a while but before this weeks Skirmishes we have 1 rare vacancy.

We are looking for an active(daily) player that ranks < 10k on average
    in events(based on the last 15 events) and like to play faction(shuttles) events, since you will join a squad which will always have a great share up.

If ur interested please send me a pm. :)
    •SSR Delta Flyers•