Mademoiselle de Neuf
Colonel Karr
Katrine
GI Chakotay
Combat Medic Paris
Resistance Neelix
Klingon Neelix
Klingon Janeway

Agent Janeway is sort of from that episode. I can't think of a Torres, Kim or Doctor version. Anyone I'm missing?

Comments

• WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    They could also add a pregnant Torres for her version.

Edit: I guess Torres would need some other name she would have been pregnant in other episodes too. I would not think we would get a new version of Doc from this episode. He healed the injured crew and helped Kim, but that had more to do with Kim.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes we need Resistance Torres / Brigitte first...perhaps as a 4*.
  • Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ll second the nomination of Hirogen Prisoner Kim as an ENG monster with DIP and/or SCI as secondary skills.
  • Agree on who else could be added. However I see I wasn't clear, I meant which crew do we have so far from the Killing Game currently in the game? Am I missing someone? I can't remember, I haven't seen the episodes since they aired.
  • AntasilAntasil ✭✭✭✭
    Agree on who else could be added. However I see I wasn't clear, I meant which crew do we have so far from the Killing Game currently in the game? Am I missing someone? I can't remember, I haven't seen the episodes since they aired.

colonel Karr, Katrine, Agent Janeway, Resistance Neelix, Mademoiselle de Neuf, Combat Medic Paris, GI Chakotay are already in the game.
  • Maybe they could take this opportunity to to change the artwork for Colonel Karr since the artwork they currently use isn't even him. The current artwork for Karr is actually Turanj, Karrs beta, and the screenshot is just after he has killed Karr.
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Since the Section 31 trait has been removed from her and she's not considered a DB original, I guess Agent Janeway would be part of it too. Even though, same as for Combat Medic Paris who's not a combat medic, she's not really any sort of agent in the episode. If I remember well, she's simply a resistance fighter.
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since the Section 31 trait has been removed from her and she's not considered a DB original, I guess Agent Janeway would be part of it too. Even though, same as for Combat Medic Paris, she's not really any sort of agent in the episode. If I remember well, she's simply a resistance fighter.

I didn't realize they'd actually taken it off. I thought they were just talking about it. Talk about a decrease in usefulness!
  • robownage wrote: »
    Since the Section 31 trait has been removed from her and she's not considered a DB original, I guess Agent Janeway would be part of it too. Even though, same as for Combat Medic Paris, she's not really any sort of agent in the episode. If I remember well, she's simply a resistance fighter.

I didn't realize they'd actually taken it off. I thought they were just talking about it. Talk about a decrease in usefulness!

Since her event could have a rerun soon, I had a closer look at her card a couple of days ago and I noticed that it was gone.
    I agree with the fact that they could as well have left it. There are quite a few cards with questionable trait or name choices, so I never understood the debate around this one. Well, whatever.
  • edited February 2019
    Since the Section 31 trait has been removed from her and she's not considered a DB original, I guess Agent Janeway would be part of it too. Even though, same as for Combat Medic Paris who's not a combat medic, she's not really any sort of agent in the episode. If I remember well, she's simply a resistance fighter.

Klingon janeway and katrine, the resistance leader were the actual characters she portrayed in the holo simulation in the killing game.
    Agent janeway artwork is within the WWII simulation but sec 31 didnt exist then. It was an outfit worn by katrine. I believe that character card belongs in DB originals collection.
    Am i mistaken??? If so can someone explain.
  • Emperor Borg Drone (SC)Emperor Borg Drone (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

Klingon janeway and katrine, the resistance leader were the actual characters she portrayed in the holo simulation in the killing game.
    Agent janeway artwork is within the WWII simulation but sec 31 didnt exist then. It was an outfit worn by katrine. I believe that character card belongs in DB originals collection.
    Am i mistaken??? If so can someone explain.

I thought that too, but they already stated that it doesn't belong in that collection and didn't add it to it. So if she wasn't added to a potential Killing Game collection, she would now be the only card in the game that is not canon, not a DB original and not in memory beta either. Which is why I think that she will be part of the collection, if the collection will actually exist at some point.