Home Engineering Room
Options

Pike' s Enterprise

Traveling between faction centers drops me into space with ui features missing. On 2 different android devices.
ufc8t18bks41.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DippyDippy ✭✭✭
    The last week when traveling to faction centers or levels I will occaionaly reach the destination and my screen looks like this:
    emzvmhxjywgs.png
    All of the options for fleet, shuttle missions, cadet challenges, and arena are gone. Some times traveling again will fix things but sometimes this results in everything disappearing.
    8fpo0ifbnbmp.png

Anyone seen something similar? Suggestions?
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a similar issue on my second account but I can't actually travel anywhere that hasn't been 3*, no galaxy map, no faction store, no cadet missions, unless I warp (and you can't warp the faction store) I've sent a ticket but it looks like I'll have to uninstall and reinstall the game.
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    There's a similar issue in another thread, and I've had this issue for a couple of days. I'll try changing the ship Im flying
  • Options
    Thanks! Changing the ship resolved the issue. Okay I can't fly that ship anymore but just glad I can move again
  • Options
    Yes, changing ships will make everything work again but we shouldn't have to do that.
  • Options
    I have this issue on my second account but I just assumed it was because the device I use for my second account is getting old.
  • Options
    PurplMonki wrote: »
    I have this issue on my second account but I just assumed it was because the device I use for my second account is getting old.

It's Pike's Enterprise. Switch to another ship and you'll be able to travel again. I submitted a ticket but haven't heard anything yet.
  • Options
    I also sent a ticket, they suggested I reinstall. I sent another giving them the link to Pike ship discussion here, and they confirmed its his ship.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trying to get a grasp of this, so all of you experiencing this issue can confirm that it happens with the Pike's Enterprise?

Does it occur for all destination?
    I would love more details, thank you!
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    They really didn't do this ship justice. A shame. I run the Shenzhou because she just looks like a perfect render.
  • Options
    Just submirt
    Shan wrote: »
    Trying to get a grasp of this, so all of you experiencing this issue can confirm that it happens with the Pike's Enterprise?

For me it always happens going between faction centers and randomly happens when traveling to a mission.
  • Options
    Shan wrote: »

It happens on my alt account, which doesn't have many ships so I thought it'd be cool to fly around in it for a while. After a few days, I noticed I wasn't able to travel.
    Probably happened straight away but I'm a bit guilty of pressing that warp button.

So, I could warp missions, and cadets, if I've completed the difficulty. However, if I haven't, which on my alt account is a LOT, and I click to travel, the ship attempts to fly but grinds to a halt. In addition, the centre dashboard had disappeared after the attempt. A restart brings the dash back, but still unable to travel.
    Also, I cannot travel to any of the faction stores. This is when I first realised there was an issue as I couldn't buy more Borg transmissions.

If its any help, the ship is a level 1 that we received free from the event and mail (thanks BTW 👍) and I'm playing on
    android. Changing the ship solved the issue immediately without a restart.

f9ei9sk1sror.png
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for adding details! :)
  • Options
    DippyDippy ✭✭✭
    I hadn't checked back on this thread for a few days. I tried changing ships, which resolved the issue, so thanks for the advice. I hope this is fixed soon I liked the the Pike's Enterprise.
  • Options
    Thanks, didn’t even occur to me it would be the ship doing it. Only seems to happen on my second account using an android tablet, no issues on an IOS device. I have changed to a different ship on account two it’s all good now. Pity I like Pikes Enterprise to fly around with.