Home Engineering Room
Options

Oversubscribed squad

I am unable to post a screenshot... But one of the squads in my fleet has 8 members subscribed. Could this be a visual display bug or an actual bug?
Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266

Comments

• Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    Further info: the squad leader claims that they simply invited everybody who wasn't in a squad.

This may be some place to start looking for the bug
    Fleet Admiral of NCC UK Midlands."Leave any bigotry in your quarters. There's no room for it on the bridge." - J.T. Kirk, 2266
  • Options
    Aldude wrote: »
    Further info: the squad leader claims that they simply invited everybody who wasn't in a squad.

This may be some place to start looking for the bug

Do you think it might be just that those players have invitations pending that they haven't accepted? Or have you spoken to them and they are all in?
    “Holodeck 2 tomorrow, 1600 hours. Just you, me and a tuning fork”
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't spoken to all of them. I have assumed that you wouldn't have been listed in a squad until the invitation was accepted ... This may be an incorrect assumption.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Aldude wrote: »
    I haven't spoken to all of them. I have assumed that you wouldn't have been listed in a squad until the invitation was accepted ... This may be an incorrect assumption.

In your thread on the bridge I suggested a way you could take a screenshot even without functioning physical buttons on your device. You could share here so we could get a feel for your issue. If you want to obscure other fleet members names that would seem fair.

It might help advance your ticket or thread here to show the proof.
  • Options
    AldudeAldude ✭✭✭✭✭
    There isn't much of a feel. There are 8 names under the squad name. It isn't much of an experience.

As for advancing the ticket, it doesn't bother me that much. I am merely pointing out a bug which might be considered circumventing the rules of play.

As for the screenshot thing, i'm not arsed enough to go through extra motions for something I don't think is worth it.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Screenshots are always useful and helpful for us when trying to figure an issue out :)
    Thank you for the report, there should be no more than 5 members in a squadron.