Crell Mosset
Musketeer La Forge

Comments

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiko, best cmd base in the game
  • Options
    DavideBooksDavideBooks ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mosset has great med proficiency. I don't have him, but would likely choose him. If you need command, you also can't go wrong with Keiko, whom I also don't have. I do have La Forge, but have never used him much at 1/5 aside from events.
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’d go Keiko readily. Crell can get very occasional gauntlet use, but there would be much better meds to invest cites in over time.
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keiko all the way.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crell Moset was the first 5* i immortalized. Even with Cornwell and Darth Bashir (plus other doctors I worked hard to finish), he remains highly valuable for voyages, shuttles, and the rare gauntlet. He’s been decently useful in events as well, thanks to various traits.

All that being said, you should still consider Keiko unless you are really hurting for MED crew. Musketeer La Forge is also good but Keiko has an amazing COM base that is hard to say no to.
  • Options
    S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you guys for helping me.

Then Pai-wraith Keiko it is...
  • Options
    5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crell Moset was the first 5* i immortalized. Even with Cornwell and Darth Bashir (plus other doctors I worked hard to finish), he remains highly valuable for voyages, shuttles, and the rare gauntlet. He’s been decently useful in events as well, thanks to various traits.

That's really helpful ... I have him languishing at 3/5 and was wondering if it was worth pushing him over the top ...
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

That's really helpful ... I have him languishing at 3/5 and was wondering if it was worth pushing him over the top ...

For voyages he’s my #3 DIP/MED (200 points behind Bashir), my #1 SCI/MED (100 points ahead of my 2/5* The Keeper), and a respectable #16 in DIP/SCI (between my 1/5* Professor Moriarty and 1/5* Locutus). I’ve been beyond pleased with his performance so far.
  • Options
    Automaton_2000Automaton_2000 ✭✭✭✭✭

For voyages he’s my #3 DIP/MED (200 points behind Bashir), my #1 SCI/MED (100 points ahead of my 2/5* The Keeper), and a respectable #16 in DIP/SCI (between my 1/5* Professor Moriarty and 1/5* Locutus). I’ve been beyond pleased with his performance so far.

All five of his traits have been bonus for a combined 10 weeks of events. In the event of a Cardassian mega, he's the #1 MED (though only he and Tora Ziyal have any). Pretty underrated, even if his voyage total is hurting.