Home The Bridge

New 5* in Vault - Conflicted Sisko

robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
Looks like the much requested "In the Pale Moonlight" version. I'm sure he's gonna need a tonne of alcohol.

Skill are CMD / ENG / SEC.

1nq2dimit7wr.png

Comments

• barrydancerbarrydancer ✭✭✭✭✭
    NOOOOOOO!!!!111 Pack Roulette....
  • I hope there's a 4* or two that need stars for me. I'd like to take one shot at him.
  • Zetterbeard Zetterbeard ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome that this version will be in the game. Not sure if I'll bite though.
  • 5000 Quatloos5000 Quatloos ✭✭✭✭✭
    With Bartender Tuvok on the way are we getting a Sauced Collection? It would give me an excuse to give a certain Troi some love. :-)
    Accepted. Mark them, Galt.
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Patriot Sisko was a better name for him. Too bad that he isn't in the event.
  • One of my favorite episodes. I know he does both (and it would probably mess up the perspective a la Humbled Archer), but I always picture him sitting when he raises his glass, not standing.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh. My. God.
    Please tell me this is not a fake.... Senator Vreenak? What say you?
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    *perks up* Did someone say alcohol??
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ooph, those stats are not worth it one bit.
  • Odo MarmarosaOdo Marmarosa ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yateball wrote: »
    Oh. My. God.
    Please tell me this is not a fake.... Senator Vreenak? What say you?

It most certainly is not a fake, but now that I've seen the art I thought he would be taller.
  • GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    S31 wrote: »
    Lol, his stats are so unworthy of that moment.

That's one of the most controversial Star Trek episode ever and a moment when tide of the Dominion War was turned.

But if he was some unimportant crewman from the Discovery or one episode character he would be power creeped af.

Lol, controversial til EVERY episode of Discovery ;)
  • Agreed, stats are very unworthy of the character. I was going to try for him, but all he has going is pretty artwork, not worth it.
  • YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll probably still take one stab for my love of the ep. alone, but I won't waste too much DIL on those stats
  • My favorite DS9 episode because of such a Conflicted Sisko.

You can go ahead and try for the card. If you can live with it.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Ridiculously low stats @1/5* even with a top starbase. But, this was a sentimental acquisition. Got lucky on the first and only pull. Semi decent gauntlet stats, but never gonna be a first choice uutyzvdojc6f.jpeg
  • robownagerobownage ✭✭✭✭✭
    [S14]Bri wrote: »
    Ridiculously low stats @1/5* even with a top starbase. But, this was a sentimental acquisition. Got lucky on the first and only pull. Semi decent gauntlet stats, but never gonna be a first choice uutyzvdojc6f.jpeg

He does have half-decent traits for Gauntlet, so that's a point in his column.
  •  Bri Bri ✭✭✭✭
    robownage wrote: »
    [S14]Bri wrote: »

He does have half-decent traits for Gauntlet, so that's a point in his column.

True, but I’d have tried one pull just for the fact that it was an awesome episode. Would’ve been nice to have a sounbite clip.
    “I can live with it”
  • Yateball wrote: »
    I'll probably still take one stab for my love of the ep. alone, but I won't waste too much DIL on those stats

I just watched it today and now I want to take a stab just because it was such a great episode.
  • Zombie Squirrel Zombie Squirrel ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Easy pass for me....odd artwork(not enven sure why, but somthing feels strange and off) and low status.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • S31S31 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Ok I know what is wrong with the artwork

1*7H391VlVPle3fT0IUVW6TA.jpeg

trekscreen27.jpg

His face in the episode was a combination of sadness, anger and regret while in the artwork he looks like a smug.
  • RennJaxoRennJaxo ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sisko is my favourite character and I’ve been asking for Patriot Sisko since day one. Those stats though..yeesh. A grave disservice to one of Star Treks greatest commanders most iconic and deciding moments. Combined with being a Tuesday packer, and congratulations DB, you’ve done the impossible - I am uninterested in a Sisko.
  • KaiteeKaitee ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I had to take a shot - Sisko, plus EV Seven (still don't have her), of course it was a surplus Keras. (But the most damning thing is, if i had to do it all over again, I would...)
  • WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaitee wrote: »
    Well, I had to take a shot - Sisko, plus EV Seven (still don't have her), of course it was a surplus Keras. (But the most damning thing is, if i had to do it all over again, I would...)

For me it would be all the legedaries. I must resist, resist...
    I just think I would end up with a bunch of useless superrares.
  • Maybe it's just me, but the artwork makes Sisko look a little like Kanye West.
  • FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can wait until the next ellusive treasures.
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Tried two packs cause I loved that episode. Two keras, which became honor with everything else.
  • (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    A missed opportunity to not have this Sisko in an event. If you get that Sisko make sure it is the genuine article. I would expect the Sisko from that episode to have higher stats.
    ncf43u4hyxvj.gif
    Let’s fly!