Home Past Anomalies
Options

[Resolved] From the Ashes threshold reward issues

AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in Past Anomalies
I see again this week that the threshold rewards don't appear to be correct. The item at 100,000 VP is a 3* equipment for Siranna but should be a 5* equipment. Can this please be updated? At the least it should be the 4* version of the knife that it says it builds into.

Comments

• Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Usually the item at 100K VP is 5*, not 3*. There are also usually a couple of 3 & 4* items in there somewhere. Just wondering if the current rewards table is correct?
  • Options
    <TGE> Clifford<TGE> Clifford ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seconded, with an addendum.

If this is intentional and intended to be the pattern going forward, I'd like to lodge a complaint.

Also, I would totes accept her clothing at L90 as a substitute, I like having those pre-built. ;)
  • Options
    Thirded. It would be different if there was not years worth of evidence that this is a standard reward structure. It should not be changed now.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Letting the team know, stay tuned.
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been fixed :)
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks! This is the second time it's happened this mega event, can you make sure they've reviewed other upcoming events as well?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Thanks! This is the second time it's happened this mega event, can you make sure they've reviewed other upcoming events as well?

It seems like event types other than straight Faction and Galaxy events have been bungled since the announcement came out that rewards were being standardized across all event types. First a Skirmish, now a hybrid...correlation isn’t causation but it is curious.