Home The Bridge
Options

I think they fixed the thing...

The Voyage thing. You know what I mean. Can anyone confirm?

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    The double taps? Yes they did
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh well. At least now I can focus on always making the moral decision. My Commander Shepard is going to be such a Paragon!
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has there been an unadvertised change to voyage rewards?
  • Options
    Seven of One Seven of One ✭✭✭✭✭

If you mean an unadvertised fix for an unadvertised exploit then yes, there has been
    Ten Forward Loungers - Give Your Best, Get Our Best!
    Check out our website to find out more:
    https://wiki.tenforwardloungers.com/
  • Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019

There seems to have been an unadvertised fix to a bug that a significant number of people were abusing (yes even doing it manually without a third party tool is abusing it) since they thought everyone else knew about it and was doing the same.

Not everyone knew, and some that did know may have chosen not to abuse it.

I’m personally glad it got fixed since this was one of the main bugs that third party tools could be built to exploit.
  • Options
    Cranky (SC) Cranky (SC) ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I thought it was only an exploit if it was done in IAmPicard?
    There’s been tons of opportunity for DB to state it’s a bug, don’t do it. We’re left guessing too much here.
  • Options
    GhostStalkerGhostStalker ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Never used IAmPicard, didn't know it could actually affect the game itself. But I will admit to trying the "Maneuver" on my iPhone.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't know anything about it working in iampicard either, I just always tried to double tap on my phone, sometimes it'd work, sometimes it didn't.... I certainly don't care that they fixed it, in fact I assumed they would eventually just got to get while the gettin's good
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    What, you could double rewards or something?
  • Options
    Thorozar Thorozar ✭✭✭✭
    Katla wrote: »
    What, you could double rewards or something?

Yes if you pressed the buttons fast enough or hit multiple choices at the same time both would sometimes pay off. I never heard of the IAP exploit on voyages until after it was pulled but i heard you could get 14 rewards per dilemma.
  • Options
    KatlaKatla ✭✭✭
    Yeesh.
  • Options
    AmphistaffAmphistaff ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Yateball wrote: »
    I didn't know anything about it working in iampicard either, I just always tried to double tap on my phone, sometimes it'd work, sometimes it didn't.... I certainly don't care that they fixed it, in fact I assumed they would eventually just got to get while the gettin's good

Dude where have you been? There was a huge blowup a few months ago when it came to light that the author of IAP had purposely built in exploits into a beta version. Check out the Frank and Roonis stream about it.
  • Options
    Indeed
  • Options
    pirunapiruna ✭✭✭
    Amphistaff wrote: »
    Yateball wrote: »

Dude where have you been? There was a huge blowup a few months ago when it came to light that the author of IAP had purposely built in exploits into a beta version. Check out the Frank and Roonis stream about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    Oh well. At least now I can focus on always making the moral decision. My Commander Shepard is going to be such a Paragon!

Who's morality are you going follow? A Klingon would much rather trade insults than "make nice" with some p'tak.
  • Options
    Nope. I was able to do it this morning (about 3hrs ago from time of posting.)
  • Options
    An over 9 hour voyage and I can't even break 400 chronitons. What a joke.