Home The Bridge
Options

Retirement

I suppose this is not the appropriate room to post, however it does get attention and can be moved or removed as suited for the need.
It's been a long journey from the day I first ran across this app by chance and then came the Fleets, I was lucky to end up in one that was a great group of people. We didn't all agree on walk of life aspects but we did agree on one thing, to try to understand and move on to enjoy the game.
Then there was a period where a certain medication just took me for a loop and during that time period I most apparently got on a few nerves of those that I got along with, and it wasn't until the damage was done that I tried to explain what and why I wasn't me, it was especially hard on my wife during that time.
I've reached out to Andy (Lorca) and Princess Trista and anyone else I'm unaware of to apologize but I guess I've lost my touch. So because my apologies seem futile and just the change up in the game itself, my bucket list here is apparently not going to be attainable.
I'm not leaving the game, only just not competing. Donating to my group what I can and to hopefully be an encouragement in the areas I can be of assistance.
Good Luck and God Bless
Zeb :-)

Comments

• Options
    Zebster, you will be missed, you and I have had our share of fun together in UC and the game, I will definitely miss your competition on the leaderboard (oh what fun we had didn't we?). But more so I will miss your sass in UC if you decide to not some in as much. Please keep in touch, I truly enjoyed your company and was a pleasure to interact with you. SST3 has an open parking space LOL LOL Take Care Zeb, and make sure your wife and family are ok. That above all else is what matters.

• Options
    Zebster, you will be missed, you and I have had our share of fun together in UC and the game, I will definitely miss your competition on the leaderboard (oh what fun we had didn't we?). But more so I will miss your sass in UC if you decide to not some in as much. Please keep in touch, I truly enjoyed your company and was a pleasure to interact with you. SST3 has an open parking space LOL LOL Take Care Zeb, and make sure your wife and family are ok. That above all else is what matters.

Thanks Gonz, I'll definitely be in and out of UC from time to time. It's folks like you that have made this enjoyable when the game itself hasn't been so...lol
  • Options
    Godspeed and take care of your health
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forget @Donewiththis, we didn't get into any scrapes did we? In any event, if we did, there are never hard feelings, and I hope you do what you need to do to take care of yourself and your family :)
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    I forget @Donewiththis, we didn't get into any scrapes did we? In any event, if we did, there are never hard feelings, and I hope you do what you need to do to take care of yourself and your family :)

3unvi20zzbws.gif