Home The Bridge
Options

Free 10x10 pull results

(HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2019 in The Bridge
I saved up my premium portal reward pulls from events and a cryo achievement until I had ten of them. These are my results from opening all ten at one time. My only regret was that I had to choose between Katrine and a second star on my Tempted Data. I use Tempted Data in voyages, need more Eng-Dip combos and crew space is tight at the moment so ultimately I chose him. Next time Katrine, next time.
qwltlnkol8m1.png
veh15gfks8x9.png
3ury2izuntr4.png
x3facmaz82uo.png
9uzq3bmz8i68.png
ahydy90j3aed.png
2up3nsfn926q.png
7kx0zg39hop8.png
heozlqk59df4.png
bw6tbg8ked4n.png
c3dir8fpa57j.png
k8er7cdi54tz.png
5emp7d4x4ssa.png

Let’s fly!

Comments

• Options
    Grats man you got some great pulls, but I also see you got some straight up purple drops half of those packs. I wish DB would stop doing that. I hope you were able to use most of the crew you got.

Cheers.
  • Options
    That is excellent for 10 x 10 pks. Coincidentally i pulled saved 10 x 10 pks today as well and got NO 5*. I did have either steight 4* drops or at least one 4* behold in each pack. But all were converted to honor as the only 4* drop i didnt already have FF, one, i dont want. As far as the drop rates state 1.27% 10 x 10 pks is 100 cards, at least one 5* should drop. So u were very lucky and i was locked out of the stated perameters for some reason.
    I think maybe u got some of mine. Want to share??? Lol.
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    That is excellent for 10 x 10 pks. Coincidentally i pulled saved 10 x 10 pks today as well and got NO 5*. I did have either steight 4* drops or at least one 4* behold in each pack. But all were converted to honor as the only 4* drop i didnt already have FF, one, i dont want. As far as the drop rates state 1.27% 10 x 10 pks is 100 cards, at least one 5* should drop. So u were very lucky and i was locked out of the stated perameters for some reason.
    I think maybe u got some of mine. Want to share??? Lol.
    Yeah it is all luck. The only 10x10 deal I bought I got just super rares. I opened up my 46 saved up single pulls first before I opened up my 10x pulls. Not sure if that helps or not. Two of the purples I can use, the rest will go airlock. I do not mind airlocking people cause that is honor to be used on my legendaries. With my 10 full pulls and my 46 single pulls I got 12,000 in honor.
    Let’s fly!