Home The Bridge
Options

Resupply Cache offer thoughts

I assume everyone got this, anyone biting? It seems pricey to me for boosts.

Comments

• Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    I assume everyone got this, anyone biting? It seems pricey to me for boosts.

Yeah. You two LESS Ten Pulls than you can for $10. The other stuff does not make up the difference in price by a long shot.
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    x6yg8hgtd8gr.png
    The price should have been $9.99

At OP you mean premium packs not boosts.
  • Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yah, trash offer
  • Options
    No sale here, nowhere near the value of the 10 for £8.99
  • Options
    Definitely NOT worth 25 bucks. If it had been $4.99 I would have certainly gone for it and maybe even if it had been $9.99, but at 25 dollars it’s just nowhere near enough stuff for that price. An acceptable price would have been $4.99. Asking $9.99 for it would have been too much as well, given what little it offers, but for some people that overcharge would have been ok. $24.99 is ridiculous. Come on DB, if you’re wondering why you’re not making money on sales like this, that’s the reason. Your pricing is ridiculously high for very little stuff. Not quite, but almost as bad as Scopely.
    Weirdly enough, I’m also Vulcan Housewife. Also, RNGesus hates me, like really, REALLY hates me.
  • Options
    Definite pass
  • Options
    If my first thought is that I misread the offer and overlooked something, it’s a bad offer. Glad there’s a limit of two so I can pass on it twice.

This. So much this.
  • Options
    This would be a fantastic offer !
    If I were illiterate AND had the competency of a 2nd grade student with rich parents.

Wow.
    On a positive note..
    It may, be the greatest Sunday universal offer they've ever made.
    (It is the first one right ?)

• Options
    Captain_WhoCaptain_Who ✭✭✭✭✭
    Terrible offer, terrible value. Hard pass.
  • Options
    Yateball wrote: »
    I'm really wondering if they oopsied this one and meant it to be 10 bucks... Taking to premium pulls out to add the rest of the stuff in at the same price would make a lot of sense! @Shan ... Was this maybe meant to be $10

Thought the same thing myself. It's borderline madness otherwise.
  • Options
    [7TW] UnkieB[7TW] UnkieB ✭✭✭✭✭
    Offer is trash. The Steam starter is 10x 10 pulls, 500K credits & 700 dilithium for $10, this offer should be less $$ than that.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not to sound like a broken record but yeah, I saw what was offered, looked down at the price, and about fell out of my chair. I then spent about two minutes working it out from all angles trying figure out what I was missing.
  • Options
    ByloBand wrote: »
    Not to sound like a broken record but yeah, I saw what was offered, looked down at the price, and about fell out of my chair. I then spent about two minutes working it out from all angles trying figure out what I was missing.

One thing that is missing is two Ten Pulls. Have they ever even done amounts before that were not a multiple of five?
    Why was Vicki not expelled from Greendale after she literally stabbed Pierce in the face with a pencil?!?!?
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing that is missing is two Ten Pulls. Have they ever even done amounts before that were not a multiple of five?

I think I can speak for BB when I say I thought I wasn’t seeing something that was a part of the offer to make it worth the ridiculous price. That maybe it was 3750 dil instead of 375 or something. But no...just a straight cash grab aimed at players who don’t know any better.
  • Options

I think I can speak for BB when I say I thought I wasn’t seeing something that was a part of the offer to make it worth the ridiculous price. That maybe it was 3750 dil instead of 375 or something. But no...just a straight cash grab aimed at players who don’t know any better.

Yeah. I got Bylo's point. Was just making another one.

Now, with 3750 Dilithium, that offer might be decent........
  • Options
    Ishmael MarxIshmael Marx ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't mind the creative grab bag of stuff. Dropping 2 packs in favor of other goodies seems fine. But the price?? :s I will echo prior comments - far too pricey for the content. I think $10 would have been fine. I tried to mentally rationalize a $15 price point, but couldn't quite get there.
  • Options
    Jim SteeleJim Steele ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scraping the barrel with this, they really are. Chronos & Credits - I have loads! Dilithium is not enough to buy a single pack. Less packs than the 10 for 10$ offer.

You would have to have a screw loose to take this garbage offer!

Jim
    DB: Do Better
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, given the absurd gap between actual value and what is offered, and having read the ideas of others in this thread, my inclination is to presume this was an accident, like one of the values was wrong.

At $9.99 US it would be fair, or at $24.99 but with 3,750 dilithium instead of 375 it would be fair. My guess is a zero was mistakenly left off the 375 dilithium.
  • Options
    Honestly, given the absurd gap between actual value and what is offered, and having read the ideas of others in this thread, my inclination is to presume this was an accident, like one of the values was wrong.

At $9.99 US it would be fair, or at $24.99 but with 3,750 dilithium instead of 375 it would be fair. My guess is a zero was mistakenly left off the 375 dilithium.

They would probably sell it twice at that price to a lot of people with that fix. That is five Crew Slots and an Event/Tuesday Pack, with leftover Dilithium.