Home The Bridge
Options

FYI - Seven in Silver now in the loot tables/portal

Frank?Frank? ✭✭✭✭✭
Not sure if this was previously communicated, if so, please disregard - but just got this:
oa1v58l82ed9.png

Comments

• Options
    JeanLucKirkJeanLucKirk ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks Frank. Good to know she has been added quite fast. Sometimes DB should pay you, not the other way around...
  • Options
    Wow, thats pretty early. :o Thx for letting us now.
    •SSR Delta Flyers•
  • Options
    Cool. Now we just need Seven in Gold and Seven in Platinum.

Seven in Latinum?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭

Seven in Latinum?

Seven in Buffinum?
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    It's very surprising they put her in the portal so quickly... perhaps she's a requirement for cheesecake seven?
  • Options
    DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's very surprising they put her in the portal so quickly... perhaps she's a requirement for cheesecake seven?

Hopefully the Bynar Outrage will keep them from doing her as a Fusion card........
    What if I told you not every single nit needs to be picked literally to death?
  • Options
    (HGH)Apollo(HGH)Apollo ✭✭✭✭✭

Seven in Latinum?
    Haha, I meant platinum. But I am sure Quark would love to see her in Gold Plated Latinum. Not sure how Quark would accomplish it but I am sure he would have some hair-brained scheme Odo would stop.
    Let’s fly!
  • Options
    IronagedaveIronagedave ✭✭✭✭✭

Seven in Latinum?

Seven in Buffinum?

Correction seven in the buffinum
    [was on Sabbatical/Hiatus] Currently a trialist at Galaxy SquadronSTAY SAFE and KBO
  • Options
    Dirk GundersonDirk Gunderson ✭✭✭✭✭

Seven in Latinum?

Seven in Buffinum?

Correction seven in the buffinum

Well...that gives me an idea for a new crew:

Holographic Model Seven - 3*

nkzsf56qasc9.jpeg

DIP: 595+(35-145)
    SCI: 260+(40-95)
    ENG: 180+(25-60)
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Seven in Latinum?
    Haha, I meant platinum. But I am sure Quark would love to see her in Gold Plated Latinum. Not sure how Quark would accomplish it but I am sure he would have some hair-brained scheme Odo would stop.

DS9 The Animated Series
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    AviTrekAviTrek ✭✭✭✭✭

Hopefully the Bynar Outrage will keep them from doing her as a Fusion card........

Or at least do her as a worthy fusion card. No one objected to Bynars being a fusion. They objected to terrible stats for the fusion.

If they make seven Med/Sci/Dip with top 5 voyage stats people will be all over her. Especially if they use existing Seven and Doctor cards instead of introducing two new 4* required for the fusion.
  • Options
    FlemmingFlemming ✭✭✭✭✭

Silver, blue, and gold
    My rainbow is overdue...
    Intentionally Left Blank
  • Options
    Warrior WilloWarrior Willo ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Or at least do her as a worthy fusion card. No one objected to Bynars being a fusion. They objected to terrible stats for the fusion.

If they make seven Med/Sci/Dip with top 5 voyage stats people will be all over her. Especially if they use existing Seven and Doctor cards instead of introducing two new 4* required for the fusion.

Using existing Seven and Doctor cards wouldn’t help me.....I have all those cards immortalised. I suspect that would apply to many players.
  • Options
    WaldoMagWaldoMag ✭✭✭✭✭
    AviTrek wrote: »

Using existing Seven and Doctor cards wouldn’t help me.....I have all those cards immortalised. I suspect that would apply to many players.

You can still do a duplicate but only level to 99 fully equip fully fused then merge with 1F counterpart.
  • Options

:):):)