Home Engineering Room
Options

Problems connecting to the game

I experience problems with connecting/logging in. Oddly enough only when I try to connect through WiFi/home ISP. I have no problem connecting on my phone/4G.

Comments

• Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    4G connections do not use the same internet routes as cable/dsl.
    From what you are saying I would say that the connectivity along the lines between your location and our servers is currently having issues unfortunately.
  • Options
    ~peregrine~~peregrine~ ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »
    From what you are saying I would say that the connectivity along the lines between your location and our servers is currently having issues unfortunately.

What impact will the server issues have on the countdown timer for the New Recruits offer? Thanks for any guidance you are able to provide on this time-sensitive matter.
    🖖🏻
    "In the short run, the game defines the players. But in the long run, it's us players who define the game." — Nicky Case, The Evolution of Trust
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shan wrote: »

What impact will the server issues have on the countdown timer for the New Recruits offer? Thanks for any guidance you are able to provide on this time-sensitive matter.
    🖖🏻

There was no server issues on our end.
  • Options
    DragenDragen ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the response, Shan. I thought the same regarding connectivity but posted it anyway as it might help if a pattern emerges.
  • Options
    I am having problems getting into the game right now.
  • Options
    Working now thanks
  • Options
    ShanShan ✭✭✭✭✭
    I cannot take any credit, no issue on our end - I am glad you are back in the game! :)