Home Engineering Room
Options

Different gauntlet bug

Comments

• Options
    Data1001Data1001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got that the other day myself. Kept coming up until I exited all the way back to the main Gauntlet screen.

Could you please continue the petty bickering? I find it most intriguing.
    ~ Data, ST:TNG "Haven"
  • Options
    *Nomad* {PoF}*Nomad* {PoF} ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    I see him, must be like the "cloak" that, well, doesn't cloak in arena......

prykg6qed8nr.png

None of the opponents were "there" except this guy who apparently has the ability to "cloak" my skills. Funny, I was sure Surak had CMD/SCI........... :neutral:

bcgbnmvsxli5.png

Oh, and of course a loot box/crate/thing was up.....

Founding ADM - PoF family of fleets (POF, POF2 & POF3) - Dear TP: Non sequitur. Your facts are uncoordinated.
  • Options
    Me too! Was going to start a new topic, I feel better that I am not alone :#
    8h5f122l8314.png
    gvsiug29prn9.png

Yet somehow Armus was tired!

c1ce7hxque3v.png

Help!

• Options
    Paladin 27Paladin 27 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The opponent does not exist messages happen when something went wrong the prior battle.

As an example you click engage and the server gets the message to play the battle, then your internet connection momentarily glitches and your phone doesn’t get a message back to finish the battle so you back out thinking nothing happened. The next battle you try may get the server does not exist message since the match/opponents are not valid anymore.

Restarting the app will give you your valid opponents as it forces the current opponents to be loaded from the server.
  • Options
    @@ ✭✭
    Kahless has no science. The skills were actually different than shown, because the client was out of sync, as Paladin said.