One heck of a shuttle... Sry bout the volume bar lol
ivhu4zsf0i21.jpg

Comments

• Options
    YateballYateball ✭✭✭✭✭
    High Roller Sisko decided to "roll" on another shuttle
  • Options
    Bluebeard1Bluebeard1 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Siskos probably have the biggest range of skills in 4 and 5 star... You have dip, com, sec, sci, eng and even 1 with med. He's the most versatile for shuttle events because he can cover almost every seat
  • Options
    IkritIkrit ✭✭✭
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »
    Siskos probably have the biggest range of skills in 4 and 5 star... You have dip, com, sec, sci, eng and even 1 with med. He's the most versatile for shuttle events because he can cover almost every seat

Unfortunately, this event is light on Cmd, making a number of Siskos (and Janeways and Tuvoks) less effective or worthless, especially if the AND bug still exists.
  • Options
    Bylo BandBylo Band ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ikrit wrote: »
    Bluebeard1 wrote: »

Unfortunately, this event is light on Cmd, making a number of Siskos (and Janeways and Tuvoks) less effective or worthless, especially if the AND bug still exists.

I was noticing that too. I theoretically have enough bonus crew to send almost 3 per shuttle, but not many of the skill combos are lining up.