Proud member of Patterns of Force
Captain Level 99
Played since January 2017

TP: Do better!!!

Comments

• RegolasRegolas ✭✭✭
    I got the same message.
  • {DD} Smelly{DD} Smelly ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the message we get when they're doing updates.
  • DScottHewittDScottHewitt ✭✭✭✭✭
    New Crew we will most of us never get?

"The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself."
  • Legate Damar Legate Damar ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made a post in engineering about it.
  • I as well as other fleetmates have had trouble scoring (added points to their score when we win). I've only had this problem in the past couple of days. I told them to take a look at the gauntlet software. Hopefully, when it comes back up, the problem will have been fixed.
  • uclapeterg wrote: »
    I as well as other fleetmates have had trouble scoring (added points to their score when we win). I've only had this problem in the past couple of days. I told them to take a look at the gauntlet software. Hopefully, when it comes back up, the problem will have been fixed.

I've noticed that too, except that it's just the initial display. there were a few methods I found to "reset"
    the display to correct for the points I earned. one for example would be to lose the following mission, which should give me zero rank/point increase, and yet my rank and points would then be corrected.

did seem to be a glitch, but more of a display one and not actual storage of your position.
  • uclapeterg wrote: »
    I as well as other fleetmates have had trouble scoring (added points to their score when we win). I've only had this problem in the past couple of days. I told them to take a look at the gauntlet software. Hopefully, when it comes back up, the problem will have been fixed.

I've noticed that too, except that it's just the initial display. there were a few methods I found to "reset"
    the display to correct for the points I earned. one for example would be to lose the following mission, which should give me zero rank/point increase, and yet my rank and points would then be corrected.

did seem to be a glitch, but more of a display one and not actual storage of your position.

Display issue can be fixed easily by unchecking and rechecking the show top 10 checkbox.
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • ugh, i am still encountering the same issue *sigh* :(
  • My rank has not moved yet I won my first battle. Really makes me want to play gauntlet now. :/ They still need to fix this issue. I've only had this problem the past couple of days.
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stated it in the Engineering Room ... I played 2 rounds:

- first round points didn't score but move up in rank
    - second round scored points and moved up in rank with only the second round points showing (no matter what I did).
    - after a merit refresh for round three ... my game crashes each time I start up and "find opponents".

Haven't been able to play Gauntlet all day ... a pity because I was on a real good streak of late, finally putting some effort into it.
  • It really is just a display bug, you don't lose any points.

Before:
    702asucroj5f.jpg

After unchecking "Show top 10" box:
    nyy95i3wrdm1.jpg
    Most anticipated character not in the game: Mr. Homn
  • RaraRacingRaraRacing ✭✭✭✭✭
    RaraRacing wrote: »
    I stated it in the Engineering Room ... I played 2 rounds:

- first round points didn't score but move up in rank
    - second round scored points and moved up in rank with only the second round points showing (no matter what I did).
    - after a merit refresh for round three ... my game crashes each time I start up and "find opponents".

Haven't been able to play Gauntlet all day ... a pity because I was on a real good streak of late, finally putting some effort into it.

Meanwhile ... I'm still blocked out of Gauntlet ... 1.5 days later ... still stuck on round 3 ... have contacted CS, but no reply as of yet.